/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why iPad cannot replace Newspapers?

Abdul-Raouf
03-16-2011, 06:14 PM

Answer:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
03-16-2011, 06:39 PM
Hahaha. Very funny video.

CosmicPathos
03-16-2011, 06:43 PM
i pad is too big for my taste.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Also because it uses battery and goes dead! And reading the newspaper wouldnt be as fun! not that i read the newspaper, but its similar to reading a book, reading a book on 'real' paper is way better, than sometimes having the computer freeze on you, if it was a wireless laptop and the battery was low, you have a book which you can read for as long as you like.

But i do agree reading on the computer is also fun. They're both kool in their own way, but reading from a book is better in my personal opinion, as their are more advantages from a real book, just my opinion, dont get angry people!

Apologies if i went slightly off topic.

.. peace ..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
03-17-2011, 02:02 AM
I want ipad though, and I am willing to accept gift donation from those who have no use of their ipads.

:p

Abdul-Raouf
03-17-2011, 03:41 AM
Anyone tried using the iPad as used by that guy in the video?

:)

CosmicPathos
03-17-2011, 04:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
I want ipad though, and I am willing to accept gift donation from those who have no use of their ipads.

:p
bro, try using samsung galaxy tab :p

Little_Lion
03-17-2011, 05:12 AM
*laughs* Very funny video!

I have a touchscreen laptop, and can sympathize with this . . . it's so easy to forget what you are using from time to time. My class got a good chuckle at me in college this semester when I tried using the projector screen as a touchpad three or four times, before I realized why it wasn't working. *blush and facepalm*

Flame of Hope
03-19-2011, 01:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Little_Lion
*laughs* Very funny video!
Yeaah! I agree, that was sooooo funny. I would prefer the good 'ol newspaper made of paper that doesn't require batteries to read it. LOL.

Jazakallah khair brother Abdul-Raouf for posting the video and cheering us up.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!