PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Eart

sister herb
03-16-2011, 10:11 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Reflections
03-16-2011, 10:30 PM
Wow..MashaAllah

Verily! in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the alternation of night and day, there are indeed signs for men of understanding. Those who remember Allah (always, and in prayers) standing, sitting, and lying down on their sides, and think deeply about the creation of the heavens and the earth, (saying): 'Our Rubb! You have not created (all) this without purpose, glory to You! (Exalted be You above all that they associate with You as partners). (3:190,191)

Have they not travelled through the earth, and seen... (47:10)

Faatin
03-16-2011, 10:34 PM
They are all stunning MashAllah. I'd have to say the 12th one really catches my eye tho!

Cabdullahi
03-16-2011, 11:33 PM
i read the thread title wrongly

i saw Amazing fart

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
03-17-2011, 12:23 AM
Subhanallah amazing!

is eart = earth + art ?

sister herb
03-17-2011, 04:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naidamar
Subhanallah amazing!

is eart = earth + art ?
Heh. Yes sorry I forgot -h from the end. It should be earth.

Little_Lion
03-17-2011, 05:15 AM
Pictures like that can move me to tears. I am so grateful to Allah for blessing us with life that we may enjoy His wonderful Creation!

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-26-2011, 07:32 PM
masha'Allaah!

sherz_umr
03-26-2011, 07:50 PM
i was movd to tears.duno y..feel insignificant..the sheer size,grandeur nd breathtaking beauty..unbelievabl. Perfect.
Cant imagine how heaven would be.

yas2010
03-26-2011, 08:05 PM
Mash'Allah. The perfection of Allah (Swt) creations are mindblowing. We really cannot be thankful enough to Allah (swt) for the mercy he bestows upon us.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!