/* */

PDA

View Full Version : preeching to Jehovoh witnesses

muslimgirl12
03-17-2011, 11:31 AM
Salaam

I work with some jehovah witneeses at work - and one girl came up to me and asked me why we belive in hell -
and that If God was merciful why would he send someone to hell - i tried to explain to her God is merciful eg he sent the Quarn to us , he sent prophets (may peace be upon them all) to us - he has told us right from wrong - he said he would forgive us againa and again and again -
but if people are not sorry , never ask him for forgivness and sin all their live then there is hell - but god still might forgive them - If that isnt Mercy what is -

But she doesnt get it - she says death is a punishment for out sins - but im like - we dont choose death - it is a certainity - so how is that a punishemt -

how else can i preach to her -

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
03-26-2011, 01:01 PM
:sl:
god is merciful, that's why paradise is there for. God sends people to hell when they haven't obeyed.

second, its like with parents who show love and care and mercy to their children, but sometimes that child is bad and so they get punished accordingly.

hell doesn't negate his mercy, because 1) there is jannah and 2) its the persons fault for not abiding by god's (allah's) will/law...Allah already told us where we stand and its out fault only if we dont accept what He says. So its not right to blame Allah for our own wrong doings.

may allah grant us steadfastness...this is such simple logic/belief...

Woodrow
03-26-2011, 02:00 PM
To be honest I find it best to not discuss religion with JWs. Give Da'wah through example by living as a Muslim.

An error many Muslims make if they attempt to preach to JWs is they assume JWs are Christians and use the same refutations they would use to refute Christians. But the JWs are very anti-Christian and use nearly the same refutations against Christians. This leads to confusion as the Muslim will soon feel he is making headway as the JWs will agree with his refutations. The snag comes when the JW turns on the smile of friendship and leads you to believe you are guiding him, when in reality you are being slowly lead to their way of thinking. They will seek to become a close friend and use their friendship to drag you into their fold.

Best to guide them by example and avoid any religious conversation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!