/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My uncle passed away today morning.

Danah
03-17-2011, 12:56 PM
:sl:

The last time I talked to him over the phone, I told him that we will finally meet each other this summer. I had never seen him on my whole life on person, only in pictures...because he is living in another country, and when things finally goes well, we decided to go to the the country he lives in, he just passed away today morning at 4:00 AM. Alhumdulilah for everything.

Recently he was suffering from lung & heart problems. SubhanAllah, When an aged person on his 70's passed away it feels like the family missed its leadership, even if the sons who already have families are old enough to manage the big family issues. I feel sorry for my cousins...May Allah have mercy on his soul. And May Allah grant the family patient.

Please keep him in your duaa.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
03-17-2011, 12:58 PM

May Allah forgive and have mercy on him and grant him Jannah. May Allah also bless his family with patience at this time.
Ameen
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi Rajioun

Ummu Sufyaan
03-17-2011, 01:17 PM
wa alaykum us-salaam
oh dear imsad

may allah have mercy on him and make things easy for his family. may allah make things easy for you aswell.

tigerkhan
03-17-2011, 01:20 PM
he had got this.
..desperate for husnul-khitaam...
and we are still in fitna.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cuezed
03-17-2011, 01:25 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

sister herb
03-17-2011, 01:28 PM
Salam alaykum;

May Allah be mercy to him and let him enter to Jannah. May He also give patient to all of his family members.

Tilmeez
03-17-2011, 01:30 PM
Inna Lillahi Wa Inna 3lihi Raji3oon

May Allah SWT forgive him his sins and bless him with Janatul Firdos al 3ala and give sabr e Jameel to the family.

Dagless
03-17-2011, 01:41 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Sawdah
03-17-2011, 01:48 PM
Inna ilahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon...

^Ameen to all the du'as above.
May Allah swt have mercy on him and admit him into Jannat ul-Firdaws and give patience to the family. Ameen

AabiruSabeel
03-17-2011, 03:06 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.

'AzamAllahu ajrakum
اللهم من أحييته منا فأحيه على الإسلام ، ومن توفيته منا فتوفه على الإيمان ، اللهم لا تحرمنا أجره ، ولا تفتنا بعده

May Allah grant him Jannatul Firdaus and raise his rank among the Siddiqeen, Shuhada and Saliheen.

Ameen for all the ad'iyah above.

GuestFellow
03-17-2011, 03:21 PM

ardianto
03-17-2011, 05:17 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi ra'jioon

May Allah grant him jannah and give patience to the family.

S.Belle
03-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.

Ramadhan
03-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raajiuun
Allahummaghfir lahu warhamhu, wa'aafihi wa'fu 'anhu

May Allah accept all his good deeds, forgive all his mistakes and his sins, and elevate him to be near to Him SWT. amiien.

Zafran
03-17-2011, 07:22 PM
salaam

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raajiuun

May Allah swt forgive his sins and give him Jannat firdous

peace

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-17-2011, 07:39 PM
Assalaamu Alaaykum Uktee

Inna Lillaahi wa Inna ilaayhi raji'oon.

may Allaah swt grant forgive his sins and accept his god deeds and grant him jannatul firdaus Ameen

Ansariyah
03-17-2011, 08:10 PM
Ina lilahi wa inaileyhi Raja'oon

May Allah swt grant ur uncle jannah ameen

within this week alone, my friends uncle passed away, and another person my family knew. May Allah pardon them all, make their graves spacious illuminate it ameen.

Maryan0
03-17-2011, 08:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah

The last time I talked to him over the phone, I told him that we will finally meet each other this summer. I had never seen him on my whole life on person, only in pictures...because he is living in another country, and when things finally goes well, we decided to go to the the country he lives in, he just passed away today morning at 4:00 AM. Alhumdulilah for everything.

Recently he was suffering from lung & heart problems. SubhanAllah, When an aged person on his 70's passed away it feels like the family missed its leadership, even if the sons who already have families are old enough to manage the big family issues. I feel sorry for my cousins...May Allah have mercy on his soul. And May Allah grant the family patient.

Inna Lilaahi wa Inna ilaayhi rajiuun.
May he be accepted into jannat-ul firdaus

format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
within this week alone, my friends uncle passed away, and another person my family knew. May Allah pardon them all, make their graves spacious illuminate it ameen.
Ameen. May Allah have mercy on them.
Salam

Flame of Hope
03-17-2011, 09:09 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un. May Allah bestow upon him mercy and forgive him. Ameen.

La ilaha il Allah, Muhammaddar Rasul Allah!

rose17
03-17-2011, 09:37 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon
May allah grant him Jannatul firdous

Misz_Muslimah
03-18-2011, 09:34 PM
Inna lillaahi wa inna ilaayhi rajiuun

May Allah grant him Jannat-ul-Firdaws, forgive him his misdeeds and make his grave spacious for him..AMEEN

Subhanallah, my grandfather also passed away a week or so ago ..May Allah grant him Jannah

Woodrow
03-18-2011, 10:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Danah

:wa:

May your uncle join the inhabitants of Jannah and enjoy eternity with great joy.

Eric H
03-19-2011, 08:24 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Danah;

Ameen to all the du'as above.

Every blessing to you and your family at this time of need.

Eric

Flower1111
03-19-2011, 08:33 AM
ina lilahi wa ina ilaihi rajee3oon.Ameen
May Allah hv mercy on him

Huzzy_786
03-19-2011, 08:41 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi Rajioun,

May allah give him jannah.

I request everyone to pray the 4 qual's (suraah nass.. etc) and forward it to all those who have passed away.

Al-Mufarridun
03-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Ina lilah wa'ina ileyhi raji3oon.

Ameen to all the du'as for him. May Allah(swt) forgive him and grant him Jannah. Ameen ya Rabb

Endymion
03-19-2011, 03:02 PM
May Allah SWT forgive him,Illuminate his grave,raise him to Jannat Al-Ferdous and bless his family with Sabr and save them from griefs and sorrows.Amen.

Muhammad
03-19-2011, 03:26 PM
Innaa lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji'oon.

May Allaah (swt) have mercy upon him and keep all the family patient and steadfast, Aameen.

Umm AbdurRahman
03-19-2011, 04:19 PM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raajioon ..

May Allah SWT have Mercy on him, Forgive all his sins, make his grave spacious for him, and grant him Jannah. Aameen.
And may Allah SWT grant sabr to his family members. Aameen

we belong to Allah and to Him we will return.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!