/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Statue of Liberty and Illuminati theories revealed?

Samiun
03-18-2011, 03:49 AM
:sl:

I saw part of this clip on t.v. last night and began to smile a little after watching it. It's funny to see all these theories about Illuminati and Freemasons controlling the world, it makes you paranoid at one point. So to all my brothers and sisters who are interested in this kinda stuff, please watch this video. This video is like 'illuminati and freemasons controlling the world' in a nutshell. Tell me what you think!

(It's Friday again! Don't forget to recite Surah Al-Kahf people!)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aprender
03-18-2011, 03:52 AM
Ah. I find that a lot of students talk about this Illuminati stuff in a lot of the music videos released in the pop music world and how they're "controlling the masses" with subliminal messages.

I'll have to check this video out but is indeed a laugh for me when I see some of these theories come about. It amazes me sometimes that people know more about this than Christianity as many of the people I've come across who believe in it are "devout".

LavaDog
03-18-2011, 06:01 AM
well since the internet give complete anonymity, I will admit I believe A group controls the world. Things become a lot creepier if you go through or look up the Denver international airport.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!