/* */

PDA

View Full Version : People of Dawah

Ummu Sufyaan
03-18-2011, 01:09 PM
:sl:
This is for something really important. Since my brain is dead and i cant seem to come up with much ideas myself, i need some help. badly.

Basically, i need a list of imams/people of knowledge who are well known (important that they are well known). these people of knowledge can be from any corner of the earth, speaking either English or Arabic (preferably English). I dont care if this person is more famous online than offline (for example, they may have a website).

To make it easier for everyone, it would perhaps be better if names of actual organizations (including things like tv channels) that are dedicated to dawah/Islam are listed. The reason being, that being dedicated to dawah/Islam, by default these people would be knowledgeable.

I have begun a list of names, but it would be good for some more input.

just whoever you can think of and whatever organization comes to mind, i would like some input.

*wonder if there is any online directory of this nature*

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ali Mujahidin
03-18-2011, 02:06 PM
Offhand I can think of one, Tablighi Jamaat. The main mission of Tabligh is dakwah. There should be a chapter near you. If you can give me your location, maybe I can help more. Insha Allah.

Little_Lion
03-18-2011, 03:17 PM
Peace.tv and Huda.tv come to mind. I'm also subscribed to albadrproductions channel on Youtube, which has many wonderful lectures from great speakers. I'm sure you can find some names there, insha'Allah! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!