View Full Version : 6 year old

Hannah.
03-18-2011, 07:54 PM
Such a cutie, masha'Allah

http://www.thedeenshow.com/show.php?...detail&id=1987

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuzubu
03-18-2011, 07:58 PM
Yup, very cute indeed. Thanks for sharing. =)

Faatin
03-18-2011, 08:09 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Ali Mujahidin
03-19-2011, 03:49 AM
JazakuLLah. That really makes me miss the times I had with my own kids when they were young. Now all of them are grown up. Maybe I should see about making some new kids.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-19-2011, 11:30 PM
Masha'Allaah, kids are soo awesome :-\

Jazakallaahu Khaair.

Sawdah
03-20-2011, 02:40 AM
MashaAllah, what an amazing kid! I've watch this vid and the one of his older sister, mashaAllah they're really good. :)

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-20-2011, 04:49 PM
Subhaan'Allaah when the lil brother said "how would you feel if you were being thrown into a well", Subhaan'Allaah

tigerkhan
03-21-2011, 11:20 AM
salute to his mother...i had see the interview of his sister also. they both are home schooled.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!