/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fill in the blanks!!

Flame of Hope
03-18-2011, 09:28 PM
A class I went to had a questionnaire that had some very interesting fill in the blanks questions.

Here are some of them. Fill in your answers......I don't think there is a right or wrong answer. (I wouldn't know, myself!)

Fill in the blanks:

1. Success depends on two things. How much you care about ____________________ and how much you care about _________________________________.

2. Wisdom is knowing what is _________________ for you and what is not. It is choosing to do what is ____________ and refraining from doing what is ____________________.

3. To know if something is good for you or not, it helps to ask the question: if everyone were to do this, would it affect the entire community in a _____________ way?

4. If you don’t learn from your mistakes you will ___________________ to make them.

5. To admit that you were wrong requires ______________.

6. The good things in life are yours if you have _________________ and ______________.

7. Wisdom is actually a _____________. So is patience.

8. __________________ is the starting point of all achievement.

9. Talent and effort are nothing without _________________ and __________________.

10. The most precious thing that I have is __________________.

11. You begin to achieve when you begin to ___________________.

12. The greatest enemy of man is ______________ because it prevents him from getting off the wrong track.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S.Belle
03-18-2011, 09:46 PM
1. Success depends on two things. How much you care about working hard and how much you care about hardly workin...lol

2. Wisdom is knowing what is Right for you and what is not. It is choosing to do what is Good and refraining from doing what is Bad.

3. To know if something is good for you or not, it helps to ask the question: if everyone were to do this, would it affect the entire community in a negative way?

4. If you don’t learn from your mistakes you will continue to make them.

5. To admit that you were wrong requires humbleness

6. The good things in life are yours if you have patience and commitment.

7. Wisdom is actually a Gift from Allah. So is patience.

8. Curiousity is the starting point of all achievement.

9. Talent and effort are nothing without knowledge and motivation.

10. The most precious thing that I have is my family.

11. You begin to achieve when you begin to commit to what you want to acheive .

12. The greatest enemy of man is doubt because it prevents him from getting off the wrong track.

Gosh this required alot of thinking lol

Faatin
03-18-2011, 09:52 PM
After trying to submit it it said I need to make it atleast 12 characters so..... o.O
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
A class I went to had a questionnaire that had some very interesting fill in the blanks questions.

Here are some of them. Fill in your answers......I don't think there is a right or wrong answer. (I wouldn't know, myself!)

Fill in the blanks:

1. Success depends on two things. How much you care about _____pleasing Allah_______________ and how much you care about ______________putting those thoughts to action to please Allah___________________.

2. Wisdom is knowing what is _____beneficial____________ for you and what is not. It is choosing to do what is _____right_______ and refraining from doing what is _______wrong_____________.

3. To know if something is good for you or not, it helps to ask the question: if everyone were to do this, would it affect the entire community in a ______positive _______ way?

4. If you don’t learn from your mistakes you will _________continue__________ to make them.

5. To admit that you were wrong requires ______honesty________.

6. The good things in life are yours if you have ________faith_________ and ____guidance__________.

7. Wisdom is actually a ______gift_______. So is patience.

8. _______faith___________ is the starting point of all achievement.

9. Talent and effort are nothing without ________focus_________ and ______determination____________.

10. The most precious thing that I have is ________Quran__________.

11. You begin to achieve when you begin to _______believe____________.

12. The greatest enemy of man is _______Shaytaan_______ because it prevents him from getting off the wrong track.

Flame of Hope
03-18-2011, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by S.Belle
Gosh this required alot of thinking lol
LOL. I know!! ;D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ghazalah
03-18-2011, 09:56 PM
Ugh way too much thinking for me. *Leaves thread*

Flame of Hope
03-18-2011, 09:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
Ugh way too much thinking for me. *Leaves thread*
Hey, sis! You don't have to answer ALL the questions. Just choose one! What would this thread be without your input? :(

Ghazalah
03-18-2011, 10:04 PM
What would this thread be without your input?
If you insist :rolleyes:

Chocolate is the starting point of all achievement.

:D

abjad
03-18-2011, 10:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
5. To admit that you were wrong requires ______________.

To admit that you were wrong requires ___COURAGE___________.

WA ALEYKUM SALAAM

sister

if you could give us choice of four words i think will help ..the one like me who is ...still learning..

example

question no 1

good
better
best
whatever

Woodrow
03-18-2011, 10:57 PM
Fill in the blanks:

1. Success depends on two things. How much you care about "What is of true value" and how much you care about "What you can do for others".

2. Wisdom is knowing what is "Needed" for you and what is not. It is choosing to do what is "Beneficial" and refraining from doing what is "Destructive".

3. To know if something is good for you or not, it helps to ask the question: if everyone were to do this, would it affect the entire community in a "Positive" way?

4. If you don’t learn from your mistakes you will "Continue" to make them.

5. To admit that you were wrong requires "A desire to atone for your errors and a desire to correct them".

6. The good things in life are yours if you have "Honorable Desires" and "Are willing to work for them".

7. Wisdom is actually a "Gift from Allaah(swt)". So is patience.

8. "Allaah(swt)" is the starting point of all achievement.

9. Talent and effort are nothing without "Direction" and "The willingness to share them freely".

10. The most precious thing that I have is "Belief in Islam".

11. You begin to achieve when you begin to "Give up foolish desires".

12. The greatest enemy of man is "Procrastination" because it prevents him from getting off the wrong track.

3rddec
03-19-2011, 12:02 AM

Fill in the blanks:

1. Success depends on two things. How much you care about What your doing and how much you care about whats really important.

2. Wisdom is knowing what is Gods Will for you and what is not. It is choosing to do what is Gods Will and refraining from doing what is Not.

3. To know if something is good for you or not, it helps to ask the question: if everyone were to do this, would it affect the entire community in a Loving Embrassing way?

4. If you don’t learn from your mistakes you will Love to make them.

5. To admit that you were wrong requires wisdom and humility.

6. The good things in life are yours if you have Love and understand the word enough.

7. Wisdom is actually a Priceless thing. So is patience.

8. Wanting is the starting point of all achievement.

9. Talent and effort are nothing without Vision and Opportunity.

10. The most precious thing that I have is Hope.

11. You begin to achieve when you begin to Love what your doing.
12. The greatest enemy of man is disHonesty because it prevents him from getting off the wrong track.
Grrr I hate you Flame lol ( not really ) ; I tried to answer this without getting to stuck into religiosity but I'm not happy with the answers as they really dont represent my true approach to life. But I tried to do it as I find you someone I like and respect. If I would do it again I would say the test is unfair , I dont live within its limited framework
and I would do like Capt Kirk in Star treck when faced by an Impossable test where there was no way to win but he was expected to try and win. He changed the test.
In reality I would change the Test to one question

To be truly happy and sucessfull in life then ------------------ must be at the centre of it

Love and Respect

Flame of Hope
03-19-2011, 12:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3rddec
In reality I would change the Test to one question

To be truly happy and sucessfull in life then ------------------ must be at the centre of it
To be truly happy and sucessfull in life then PEACE must be at the centre of it. ;D

What's your answer 3rddec?

By the way, I liked your answers for number 5 and 8. :)

Flame of Hope
03-19-2011, 12:21 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hodi
To admit that you were wrong requires ___COURAGE___________.
I think so too.

format_quote Originally Posted by hodi
if you could give us choice of four words i think will help ..the one like me who is ...still learning..
As for the choice of words, well, there's no right or wrong answer here. So choose as many words as you like?

3rddec
03-19-2011, 12:31 AM
I have to admit that to my cheat question the answer I would have to give then God would be, just cant get away from that truth and remember I know what a life without God at centre was and could still be like if I dont stay faithfull now that he has reached out for me. When God is not the centre there is always a hole somewhere in your being and no matter what you try to put there it wont fill it. Of course like all good teachers God doesn't always give us easy lessons but often challenges us to see us rise to the challenge with his guidence.

Flame of Hope
03-19-2011, 12:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 3rddec
I have to admit that to my cheat question the answer I would have to give then God would be, just cant get away from that truth and remember I know what a life without God at centre was and could still be like if I dont stay faithfull now that he has reached out for me. When God is not the centre there is always a hole somewhere in your being and no matter what you try to put there it wont fill it. Of course like all good teachers God doesn't always give us easy lessons but often challenges us to see us rise to the challenge with his guidence.
If you are saying that the answer should be "God", then you are right. But I am merely being more specific when I choose my answer as PEACE. Perhaps you aren't aware that Peace is one of the names of God, in Arabic it's termed as As-Salam.

What can be greater than Peace in the life of man? :)

Re.TiReD
03-19-2011, 12:50 AM
1. Success depends on two things. How much you care about doing what makes you happy and how much you care about what others will think.

4. If you don’t learn from your mistakes you will learn to make them.

6. The good things in life are yours if you have fear and hope.

7. Wisdom is actually a fruit. So is patience.

8. Believing in yourself is the starting point of all achievement.

9. Talent and effort are nothing without will and the determination to succeed.

10. The most precious thing that I have is the ability to think for myself and figure out right from wrong.

11. You begin to achieve when you begin to follow your dreams.

12. The greatest enemy of man is thinking too much about the past because it prevents him from getting off the wrong track.

I didnt answer the ones that I thought people would more or less have answered with similar words

Flame of Hope
03-19-2011, 12:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...FLaWeD...
10. The most precious thing that I have is the ability to think for myself and figure out right from wrong.
Wow! That's profound. :shade:

Flame of Hope
03-23-2011, 06:27 PM
1. Success depends on two things. How much you care about yourself and how much you care about others.

This was the answer given by our instructor. I think it makes sense.

and for question 8. the answer was:

8. Desire is the starting point of all achievement.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!