/* */

PDA

View Full Version : "Better" Fill in the Blanks!

Flame of Hope
03-19-2011, 12:13 AM
For those not too inclined to think too much, here are just two very simple fill in the blanks questions:

1. Nothing gives me greater joy and delight than ______________.

2. There's nothing that I hate more than ________________.

Will be interesting to see everybody's response. :D

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Re.TiReD
03-19-2011, 12:21 AM
1. Nothing gives me greater joy and delight than painting.

2. There's nothing that I hate more than hurting.

3rddec
03-19-2011, 12:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
For those not too inclined to think too much, here are just two very simple fill in the blanks questions:

1. Nothing gives me greater joy and delight than true prayerfull union with God.

2. There's nothing that I hate more than My EGO.

Will be interesting to see everybody's response. :D
bit easier test than last lol

Flame of Hope
03-19-2011, 12:58 AM
Where's sister Ghazalah? Hmm. I think I know what her answers are gonna be. She can correct me if they are wrong. LOL.

1. Nothing gives me greater joy and delight than chocolate.

2. There's nothing that I hate more than _____________.

Sorry, I don't know what her answer for number 2 would be.....I have no clue. So she had better fill in that blank and lift the suspense.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Flame of Hope
03-19-2011, 08:49 PM
Sis. Ghazala, still waiting for your answer.

Hmmm. Well, while waiting, I'll fill in my answers.

1. Nothing gives me greater joy and delight than seeking knowledge. :D (I guess you can tell by all these questions I keep asking on this forum. heh heh!)

2. There's nothing that I hate more than lies.

Ghazalah
03-19-2011, 09:38 PM
Nothing gives me greater joy and delight than Chicken :D

Nothing I hate more than oppressors

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!