/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help me please!

Flower1111
03-19-2011, 08:18 AM
Asalam alaikum.
Please i need help. Everything started me doing an Istikhara for marriage for me and my boyfriend. I dont know why i did actually i shoudnt hv done. I did istikhara with Quran and tasbih which i found on a net site. of al-islam
When i did with quran first time i came on the word "torment" which is negative. With the tasbih first time was also negative. I was very tensed. But only afterwards i got to know this page is from shia and they hv some other beliefs than us, and tht this istikhara isnt the right way to do like our prophet SAW taught us. I also got the chance to ask Sheikh Assim a good scholar mashaAllah which u maybe knw frm youtube. I asked him on chatislam while he was answering questions. I asked following "Can ignore the istikhara i did with tasbih and quran as its wrong?" He answerd: If you refer of tht opening quran and reading the first ayah on rite page etc.(the way i did) Then its of course haram and a mockering of quran, as u refer to another source than Allah, like going to priest or something.Is he comparing it like going to a fortune teller?
So tht was his answer, i wont repeat it now as i knw its wrong. BUT its so hard for me to forget it. It always comes in my mind again if i think about taking a step to marry him. Even though i knw it was haram i cant forget the outcome and always think maybe it did have a meaning and Why such negativeness came out?.I m not in peace anymore please help me wat to do. I want to marry him, he is good person and muslim and i knw him for 2 years. How can i forget this wrong istikhara i made, i cannot forget it. PLEASE HELP me brothers and sisters of islam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Cabdullahi
03-19-2011, 08:47 PM
Speak to your mum...and tell her you want to marry and you have a person in mind.......job done!

when you get the go ahead from the general(mum) then you can do the istikhara

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!