/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ghusl Realise Food Particle In Mouth After

questions123
03-19-2011, 02:48 PM
Hi, I did Ghusl and then performed Wudu, and then prayed Salah.
I then realised a piece of food type stuck in my mouth, i was not aware of it while doing Ghusl.
Do i need to rinse my mouth again to complete the Ghusl, do Wudu again and then repeat the prayers I performed?
Thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
03-19-2011, 02:56 PM
Asalaamu alaikum, the sunnah is to perform wudu before ghusl. Just rinse mouth you do not need to repeat ghusl or prayer.

And Allah knows best in all matters

questions123
03-19-2011, 04:15 PM
Please someone reply...

questions123
03-19-2011, 05:29 PM
Please someone reply and tell me what to do...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
questions123
03-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Jazak Allah for the reply.
So if a Fard Ghusl is needed, and I perform Ghusl, then realise that my mouth still has food stuck between the teeth, my Ghusl is still valid.
Thanks

Hamza Asadullah
03-19-2011, 09:34 PM
Asalaamu alaikum, As long as you rinse your mouth thoroughly and gargle with water a couple of times as is required with fard ghusl then that will suffice. Your ghusl would not be invalid if you had done that but there were still bits of morsel left in between teeth.

And Allah knows best in all matters

questions123
03-19-2011, 10:49 PM
JazakAllah. Yes i had rinsed my mouth 3 times as required for the Fard Ghusl.

Thank you very much :).

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!