PDA

View Full Version : Sonar Bangla



Beardo
03-20-2011, 01:58 AM
Bangladesh!

Check out our skillzzzz, KIDS!

Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SlaveOfGod
03-20-2011, 02:01 AM
:sl:

woah I'm speechless!
Reply

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-20-2011, 02:09 AM
Bengalis are supposedly hard-working and miser. :giggling:
Reply

Beardo
03-20-2011, 02:29 AM
Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Bengalis are supposedly hard-working and miser. :giggling:
Nah. The villagers are very open-hearted. Some of the upper classmen may be miserly... Allahu Alam.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
Little_Lion
03-20-2011, 06:44 AM
:O

My neck hurts just watching that . . . such talent!
Reply

Abdul-Raouf
03-20-2011, 07:00 AM
This much skill...in this era ??

How about the people who built pyramids ... unimaginable...ALLAHU A'LAM
Reply

Tilmeez
03-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Subhanallah! Its not skill nor pleasure, its compulsion.

Its hardness of life at its top. These people are lucky for one thing only: their life is so simple and their expectations are so limited and most of the time they are happy with what they have.

May Allah SWT ease their lives.
Reply

Endymion
03-20-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally Posted by Tilmeez
These people are lucky for one thing only: their life is so simple and their expectations are so limited and most of the time they are happy with what they have.
May be this is just what you assume,brother.

May Allah SWT ease their lives.
Ameen.
Reply

tigerkhan
03-21-2011, 11:18 AM
practice make man perfect......
Reply

tigerkhan
03-21-2011, 11:26 AM
Originally Posted by
Subhanallah! Its not skill nor pleasure, its compulsion.

Its hardness of life at its top. These people are lucky for one thing only: their life is so simple and their expectations are so limited and most of the time they are happy with what they have.

May Allah SWT ease their lives.
but i am sure these ppl dont take sleeping pills and hopefully have peaceful sleep. unlike many other rich ppl on luxury bed.
life has different colors..somewhere easiness and luxury and somewhere hardship and struggle. but i see most satisfied and happy ppl are those with eman and ammals whether they are rich or poor.
Reply

Ali Mujahidin
03-23-2011, 01:54 AM
Originally Posted by
My neck hurts just watching that . . . such talent!

Myself, I got a headache watching him. Not to make light of his skill but I think he could have got more more work done in less time and with less effort if he were to use a wheelbarrow. Insha Allah.
Reply

Danah
03-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Even though I watched this video now...but still I can't believe it !!!!!!

subhaAllah....he is so accurate in aiming. Look at the last one he missed! the other man handed him another block and then he aimed it so perfectly!! With such skills, I wished he could work a better job. May Allah ease their lives.
Reply

Beardo
03-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Originally Posted by ThisOldMan
Myself, I got a headache watching him. Not to make light of his skill but I think he could have got more more work done in less time and with less effort if he were to use a wheelbarrow. Insha Allah.
He probably couldn't afford one.
Reply

Ali Mujahidin
03-25-2011, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by Beardo
He probably couldn't afford one.
I think so, too. Maybe the aid agencies might consider putting the wheelbarrow on the list of things to donate. Insha Allah.
Reply

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-25-2011, 08:41 PM
wow subhaan'Allaah

amazing.
Reply

Ghazalah
03-25-2011, 11:29 PM
They're bricks?? :><:
Reply

Ali Mujahidin
03-26-2011, 01:32 AM
Originally Posted by Ghazalah
They're bricks??
Either that or very hard and very solidly-baked brick-shaped bread.
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!