woah I'm speechless!

'Abd Al-Maajid
03-20-2011, 02:09 AM
Bengalis are supposedly hard-working and miser. :giggling:

Beardo
03-20-2011, 02:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd Al-Maajid
Bengalis are supposedly hard-working and miser. :giggling:
Nah. The villagers are very open-hearted. Some of the upper classmen may be miserly... Allahu Alam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Little_Lion
03-20-2011, 06:44 AM
:O

My neck hurts just watching that . . . such talent!

Abdul-Raouf
03-20-2011, 07:00 AM
This much skill...in this era ??

How about the people who built pyramids ... unimaginable...ALLAHU A'LAM

Tilmeez
03-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Subhanallah! Its not skill nor pleasure, its compulsion.

Its hardness of life at its top. These people are lucky for one thing only: their life is so simple and their expectations are so limited and most of the time they are happy with what they have.

May Allah SWT ease their lives.

Endymion
03-20-2011, 05:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
These people are lucky for one thing only: their life is so simple and their expectations are so limited and most of the time they are happy with what they have.
May be this is just what you assume,brother.

Ameen.

tigerkhan
03-21-2011, 11:18 AM
practice make man perfect......

tigerkhan
03-21-2011, 11:26 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
Subhanallah! Its not skill nor pleasure, its compulsion.

Its hardness of life at its top. These people are lucky for one thing only: their life is so simple and their expectations are so limited and most of the time they are happy with what they have.

but i am sure these ppl dont take sleeping pills and hopefully have peaceful sleep. unlike many other rich ppl on luxury bed.
life has different colors..somewhere easiness and luxury and somewhere hardship and struggle. but i see most satisfied and happy ppl are those with eman and ammals whether they are rich or poor.

Ali Mujahidin
03-23-2011, 01:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
My neck hurts just watching that . . . such talent!

Myself, I got a headache watching him. Not to make light of his skill but I think he could have got more more work done in less time and with less effort if he were to use a wheelbarrow. Insha Allah.

Danah
03-23-2011, 10:07 PM
Even though I watched this video now...but still I can't believe it !!!!!!

subhaAllah....he is so accurate in aiming. Look at the last one he missed! the other man handed him another block and then he aimed it so perfectly!! With such skills, I wished he could work a better job. May Allah ease their lives.

Beardo
03-25-2011, 07:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan
Myself, I got a headache watching him. Not to make light of his skill but I think he could have got more more work done in less time and with less effort if he were to use a wheelbarrow. Insha Allah.
He probably couldn't afford one.

Ali Mujahidin
03-25-2011, 08:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
He probably couldn't afford one.
I think so, too. Maybe the aid agencies might consider putting the wheelbarrow on the list of things to donate. Insha Allah.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-25-2011, 08:41 PM
wow subhaan'Allaah

amazing.

Ghazalah
03-25-2011, 11:29 PM
They're bricks?? :><:

Ali Mujahidin
03-26-2011, 01:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazalah
They're bricks??
Either that or very hard and very solidly-baked brick-shaped bread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!