/* */

PDA

View Full Version : !!What to do when hurt by someone who you helped and supported in the past

gt11990
03-20-2011, 04:03 PM
Hello my brothers and sisters, my heart is in so much painn i dont know what to do. My story goes like this

I this friend of mine well i think shes my friend and a few months ago she was kicked out her house and stayed alone in a room with the goverment provided but she didnt have money to feed her self. She was hungry she told me and so i called her local pizza shop and paid for her food and she fed her self and thanked me and i waso n the phone ot her supporting herr and trying to keep her happy. For a few months we havent spoke and she missed called me so i called her but she didnt pick up so i txt messaged her she said it was a accident so i asked her how she was and if she was happy and good but she told me

that am sly and how she dont want to speak to me and that i should delete her number i told her hwo can you say this after everything i have done to you she rplied back in a negative manner and i know someone has told bad things to her about me someone form my past.

Now what i want to know is would this person get punished and how soon beacuse am so hurt and i cant belive after all i did for her she did this to me

why do i get hurt when i do good deeds

and is it bad to pray to allah for him to punish these people and for him to give the rightfull punishment to these people

what can i do please help me

thank you

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
03-20-2011, 04:23 PM
It's not very mature if she can't tell you why she's not talking to you. Anyway, better to forgive and move on... or don't forgive and move on... the main point being 'move on'. It's not something worth worrying about.

Danah
03-20-2011, 04:31 PM
The best thing to do (not only for you but for all of us) is that when we do something good to others we should do it having the intention to please Allah only, not to wait people admitting our roles to make them happy.

You just did what you think will please Allah, so ignore any kind of negative comments. You helped her becuz you want the reward from Allah not to wait any compliment or repay for her.

So what I suggest now is just ignore her childish behavior and forget about her and keep you intention just to please Allah instead of anyone else.

Abdul-Raouf
03-20-2011, 05:00 PM
You did the help..Period... Don't expect back.

I cant rate her ..even if i know about her past..ALLAHU A'LAM
..BUT ...Knowingly/Unknowingly..As a lady what she did is right..trying to cut it short with you...and is safe for you as well.

Expectations do hurt when not met..I advise you - not to expect anything from her.

Ladies (i mean the strangers) shouldnt bother us !!.. Move On... :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!