/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sperm release while sleeping please help to overcome this issue

gt11990
03-20-2011, 04:06 PM
Not so oftan but some nights i see sexual dreams and am half a sleep and aware of these dreams i try to wake up so it can stoppp i try adn try but i cant and when i wake up i have sperm fliud everywhere so i quickly go have a bath to be clean.

what am wondering is how i can over ocme this bcause it is not a good thing for a muslim

please help

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ramadhan
03-21-2011, 04:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by
Not so oftan but some nights i see sexual dreams and am half a sleep and aware of these dreams i try to wake up so it can stoppp i try adn try but i cant and when i wake up i have sperm fliud everywhere so i quickly go have a bath to be clean. what am wondering is how i can over ocme this bcause it is not a good thing for a muslim

why is it not good thing for a muslim?

Even when you don't have the "wet" dreams, you still need to wash yourself and have shower, right?
And these dreams do not occur every day or every other day, right?

Actually, the "sexual" dreams are provided to release the sperms that have been produced and built up and they are also mechanism to release sexual tension in halal way, so they are blessings for those who understand.
In short, you cannot stop the sexual dreams, unless you get married and release it in halal way.
Otherwise you might have to release it in haram ways, which will have a lot more serious consequences than just small inconveniences that you are experiencing.
But if you want to control your libido, the way to do it is with fastings, as it is prescribed by prophet Muhammad SAW.

I understand that it can be an incovenience for you to wake up in the morning when you have to perform shalah fajr and you found out that you have to do ghusl first.
But, once in while, do you not want to perform shalah fajr worshipping your Lord while being so clean after shower?
Also, have you not pondered that the injunction for taking ghusl after sexual dreams may have some positive effect on us, physically and mentally?
If you really believe in the actions and examples by the prophet SAW, you would also truly believe that they are good for us, even if at a glance they seem to be an inconvenience.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!