/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which is the best halal food to have in breakfast?

sarakhan
03-21-2011, 09:27 AM
Please suggest me some good and healthy food to have in breakfast. Also please suggest some good place in UK to have from.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
03-21-2011, 05:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sarakhan
Please suggest me some good and healthy food to have in breakfast. Also please suggest some good place in UK to have from.
Asalaamu Alaikum, I would recommend porridge oats as they are very healthy, filling and slowly release energy. Put some mixed seeds like pumpkin seeds, linseed, sunflower and sesame seeds on top and sweeten with honey and have that with a glass of fresh orange or grapefruit juice you have the best start to the day.

Please read the following thread which gives help for nutrition and worship throughout the day:

30 ways the youth should spend everyday of their lives!

http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...eir-lives.html

Hope that helps inshallah.

Zuzubu
03-21-2011, 06:04 PM
W/salam Sarakhan okhti.

I made my habit eating a spoon honey, and drinking a class of apple juice. =)

Dates, and milk is also great.

Water in the morning is not that tasty.

A good place in UK to have from? Please explain? A restaurant? Go to the local market and buy croissants and cheese, if your talking about a good meal.

I ususally am too bussy to eat good food in morning.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!