/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Suhaib Webb - Thoughts?

Tyrion
03-22-2011, 03:04 AM
So, I've always known about Suhaib Webb, but only recently have I started to watch a lot of his lectures... Based on what I've seen, he's quickly becomming one of my favorite Islamic speakers. :D I wanted to share two videos that I really enjoyed (and that I think cover some important stuff) here with you guys, and see what the opinion of the board was on this brother... I'm assuming most people have heard of him, but if not just watch the videos to get a feel for his style. He covers a huge range of topics in his lectures, and he's super easy to relate to... You can also find his conversion story if you look around....

Actually, I live fairly close to the Masjid he leads, so I'm hoping to go down there one day soon and possibly meet him in the near future... :p

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!