PDA

View Full Version : Hemp skin products

Dagless
03-22-2011, 02:54 PM
Are they halal to use? Why?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Reflections
03-22-2011, 03:31 PM
First time I've heard of it..the picture of it looks like its cannabis-they both have the same gene plant but it isn't the same as marijuana. Is there something that proves that we shouldn't use it?

Dagless
03-22-2011, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
First time I've heard of it..the picture of it looks like its cannabis-they both have the same gene plant but it isn't the same as marijuana. Is there something that proves that we shouldn't use it?
It is a form of cannabis. I ask because it contains a low amount of thc; not enough to get high, but not sure how much. The numbers say typically 0.3% but there is no regulation so who knows.

Reflections
03-22-2011, 04:04 PM
SubhanAllah I just checked around where it is available in the UK, and they sell it in Body Shop, the cream looked a little familiar..and I found that I do have a hemp skin product in the house it didn't come to my attention before..Come to think of it, it has really helped my mother who uses it for her foot.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Dagless
03-22-2011, 04:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint Abi
SubhanAllah I just checked around where it is available in the UK, and they sell it in Body Shop, the cream looked a little familiar..and I found that I do have a hemp skin product in the house it didn't come to my attention before..Come to think of it, it has really helped my mother who uses it for her foot.
Has she started wearing tinted glasses and listening to a lot of Jimi Hendrix recently?
I think the creams have hemp oil. It's strange there isn't more info on it since it seems to be in quite a few products.

Cabdullahi
03-22-2011, 04:38 PM
skin products?!?

What a sissy!

Reflections
03-22-2011, 04:46 PM
^^ Maybe for some reason someone needs to use them? Your body as has a Haq upon you, for example your ill, taking medicine. Could be the same for something wrong with the skin, using products to help it get better..You're making it sound as though Skin products are for female use only...Funny seeing a variety of skin products for men in 'Nivea' :/

Human_Being
03-23-2011, 07:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
Are they halal to use? Why?
why wouldn't it be?

Dagless
03-23-2011, 05:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdullahii
skin products?!?

What a sissy!
I understand your concerns, but I assure you it's ok. I sometimes wear a tool belt and watch football after application of any moisturising product.

format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being
why wouldn't it be?
Because having a certain level of thc in your bloodstream wouldn't be good.

Human_Being
03-23-2011, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless

Because having a certain level of thc in your bloodstream wouldn't be good.
But its non-toxic bruv and cant get u high anyway, its like any medicine like u take too much and it gets u high but just the rite amount is for healing, onle thing is u really cant take so much it gets u high becos theres so little thc in it

AishaRayann
04-27-2011, 06:47 PM
I use hemp lotion for moisturizer and also tanning in sunlight..I have safe place to tan where no one can see me uncovered in shorts and tank top. I've never heard ne thing about it not being permissible.

Woodrow
04-27-2011, 07:11 PM
I really doubt THC can be absorbed through the skin. The THC molecule seems to be too large to be absorbed through osmosis. Perhaps somebody more up to date on organic chemistry could either verify what I said or show I am in error.

Dagless
04-27-2011, 08:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
I really doubt THC can be absorbed through the skin. The THC molecule seems to be too large to be absorbed through osmosis. Perhaps somebody more up to date on organic chemistry could either verify what I said or show I am in error.
THC is not that big. You can get patches for stuff like B12 which is much bigger but still gets absorbed.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!