/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why i cant reply to posts in *advice and support* section?

ahmed_indian
03-22-2011, 10:46 PM
salaam alaikum

why i cant reply to posts in *advice and support* section?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
03-22-2011, 11:05 PM
I can't either :hmm: I think you have to apply or have over certain amount of posts?

Dagless
03-22-2011, 11:11 PM
You have to be a member of the brothers or sisters sections.

Ansariyah
03-22-2011, 11:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dagless
You have to be a member of the brothers or sisters sections.
Huh? Since when?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ali Mujahidin
03-23-2011, 04:52 AM
As salaam mualaikum.

I think this may shed some light on the matter:

All members who do not have access to the gender specific rooms will be able to create a new thread seeking advice, reply to their own thread, and view the replies given by all members irrespective of the thread starter. They will not be able to reply to threads not created by themselves. Only the Members of Private gender rooms will be able to reply to the threads created by others, in this section.

I copied that from here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...e-section.html

ahmed_indian
03-23-2011, 03:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan
As salaam mualaikum.

I think this may shed some light on the matter:

All members who do not have access to the gender specific rooms will be able to create a new thread seeking advice, reply to their own thread, and view the replies given by all members irrespective of the thread starter. They will not be able to reply to threads not created by themselves. Only the Members of Private gender rooms will be able to reply to the threads created by others, in this section.

I copied that from here:
http://www.islamicboard.com/advice-s...e-section.html
u solved the prob bro. :)

jazaak Allah khair

Ali Mujahidin
03-24-2011, 10:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ahmed_indian
u solved the prob bro.
As salaam mulaaikum.

The pleasure is all mine. In the meantime, I am working hard to gain admittance to that gender specific room. Hopefully, I don't make too many fluff posts to boost my post count. Insha Allah.

Human_Being
03-29-2011, 04:07 PM
Awww... I have some advice I want to give like but the sister posted anon so i can't PM as an altervativ

Is there ane other way 2 reply besides bro and sis forums? or maybe sumone can post the advice for me?

Ramadhan
03-29-2011, 04:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being
Is there ane other way 2 reply besides bro and sis forums? or maybe sumone can post the advice for me?

I think this is a good alternative way. Just ask ask/pm any sister that may help you with this.

Huzzy_786
03-30-2011, 06:40 PM
I think its to prevent from people who may post wrong info and then may mislead others who are in need of advice. ;)

Human_Being
04-01-2011, 07:15 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Huzzy_786
I think its to prevent from people who may post wrong info and then may mislead others who are in need of advice. ;)
Lol it fails cuz iv seen ppl what can post there post bad advice anyway and u cant go correct them like

Human_Being
04-01-2011, 04:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
You can always use the 'Report Post' button for such posts.
Isnt that abusing the report button tho cuz reportin sounds a bit extreme for someone just bein mistaken

Tilmeez
04-01-2011, 05:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Human_Being
Isnt that abusing the report button tho cuz reportin sounds a bit extreme for someone just bein mistaken
We do judge a report before we take any action.

With this
:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!