/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Haram to make pee in bathroom?

Zuzubu
03-23-2011, 03:07 PM
Narrated / Authority Of: Abdullah ibn Mughaffal
reported that the Prophet (SAW) said that no one must urinate in the place where he bathes himself (bathroom), for, evil promptings generally come from it. [Ahmed20592, Nisai 36,27 Ibn e Majah 304]

Salam, could you guys explain this one to me?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
03-24-2011, 05:02 AM
I am most definitely not a scholar, Zuzubu, but I have heard it from others that it refers to not dirtying the place that one uses to cleanse one's self and not dirtying yourself after cleansing by using the two places for both . . . thus if you are outside, you should not pass urine in the place that you will later bathe or perform wudu. In a modern home, (in the US, I know in many countries the toilet and the bathing area are separate rooms) the toilet is not the same water that we bathe out of, so it is acceptable for both to be in the same room; one does not need to remodel. However, one should never pass urine in the bathing area (the tub or shower).

Zuzubu
03-24-2011, 08:57 AM
I do that, while taking bath, before ghusl I pee while water is flowing, then it's gone. Besides, I use water which is running.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!