/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mcat....

Nayab
03-24-2011, 10:09 AM
asalam o alikum.
I have been a very consistent student and my parents have many expectation from me. I have my MCAT test almost within a month and I just can't study. sometimes it occurs to me that it is some kind of test from Allah SWT and I pray to HIM please don't make this difficult for me, dun't test with this beacuse I cant think of losing. Sometimes I feel that Allah SWT would Just reward me more than I deserve, which he Does, and I just stop putting my effort. sometimes thoughts like He will reward beacause of that particular act or He will reward not because of me but because of the actions of my parents. Often during dua I just completely give up and ask Him that Just it to me...
I cant help it.. I dunt know why is it but I want a way to force me to study.

One day Allah's Messenger, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, noticed a
Bedouin leaving his camel without tying it. He asked the
Bedouin, "Why don't you tie down your camel?"
The Bedouin answered, "I placed my trust in Allah."
At that, the Prophet, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said, "Tie
your camel and place your trust in Allah" - Tirmidhi
what to do?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!