/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New muslim and new member here

Ami
03-24-2011, 06:52 PM
Asalam Alaykum

Hi all , I recently became Muslim not so long ago and am still learning so much about Islam. I am here hoping that you can all help me with any questions I have and I hope that I can share my knowledge with all of you also!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-24-2011, 08:39 PM
Wa Alaaykum A'salaam

Welcome to the forum and hope you find your stay here beneficial as you've come to the right place to learn about Islaam.

masha'Allaah on you returning back to your lord! Hope you enjoy your stay here also insha'Allaah

please feel free to ask any question you may have.

.. peace ..

Hamza Asadullah
03-24-2011, 08:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ami
Asalam Alaykum

Hi all , I recently became Muslim not so long ago and am still learning so much about Islam. I am here hoping that you can all help me with any questions I have and I hope that I can share my knowledge with all of you also!
Wa Alaikum Asalaam, you are most welcome here my dear sister. Please make yourself comfortable and feel free to ask whatever questions you like inshallah.

Salahudeen
03-24-2011, 09:12 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Neelofar
03-24-2011, 09:55 PM
welcome to the forum and i hope u have a beneficial stay! :D

Little_Lion
03-25-2011, 12:33 AM
Salaam aleikum, sis! Allah grant that you find your stay here full of wonder, wisdom, and peace.

PouringRain
03-25-2011, 12:42 AM
Welcome to the forum.

selsebil
03-25-2011, 08:56 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum sis.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

tigerkhan
03-25-2011, 11:08 AM
welcom sister.

Perseveranze
03-25-2011, 01:43 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum Sister,

Would love to hear your story.

Abdul-Raouf
03-25-2011, 02:04 PM
Wa Alaikkumsalaam Wa Rahmathullahi Wa Barakathuhu...

Welcome to Islam

Thinker
03-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Hi Can I know how long you spent studying Islam before converting and what aspects of Islam particulary convinced you it was right for you?

Ami
03-25-2011, 04:59 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I will post my story on how I came to Islam soon as it may be of interest to some of you.

Thinker
03-25-2011, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I will post my story on how I came to Islam soon as it may be of interest to some of you.
I'll look forward to that perhaps you could answer the first part of my question whilst I am waiting?

Ami
03-26-2011, 12:32 PM
Hi thinker well it depends because I started studying it and then I left it for a few months and came back to it but around 6 months, you can see from my other post about it

Dagless
03-27-2011, 01:59 AM
Welcome to the forum! I also look forward to reading your story.

Ali Mujahidin
03-27-2011, 03:57 AM
As salaam mualaikum.

Ahlan wa sahlan. I pray that your stay here will be both long and fruitful. Insha Allah.

Off-topic:
I seems to get the impression that there are more sisters than brothers here. Or is it just my over-active imagination at work, as usual?

Ramadhan
03-27-2011, 10:26 AM
Welcome to the forum sister Ami!

format_quote Originally Posted by ThisOldMan
I seems to get the impression that there are more sisters than brothers here. Or is it just my over-active imagination at work, as usual?
I am not sure there are more sisters, but one thing is certain: on average sisters write more than brothers.
pardon my generalization, but based on my observation (of observing mother, aunts, female friends and colleagues), this reflects the real life where sisters talk more than brothers.

Ami
03-27-2011, 11:01 AM
Hmmm thanks...well I do believe there are more females in the world so that may explain it :P

Ali Mujahidin
03-27-2011, 01:56 PM
more females in the world

Justification for polygamy?

Ami
03-27-2011, 03:14 PM
I guess so ?

Ali Mujahidin
03-27-2011, 03:26 PM
I guess so ?

Does that mean you are agreeable to the idea? If so, stand by for a deluge of proposals.:p Just joking, young lady. Sometimes ThisOldMan suffers from an over-active imagination.:D

Rabi'ya
04-04-2011, 07:14 PM
Assalamualaikum

Welcome to Li and Welcome to Islam :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!