/* */

PDA

View Full Version : is this right or wrong

innocent
03-27-2011, 04:36 AM
I dont know if any of u that are in uk know about the latest Tesco promotion. They are promising to refund double the difference on any item that you find cheaper at rival supermarket Asda. Now hundrrds of people have been doing just that and have been making small profits from it. Tesco are fully aware of this and are still carrying on with the promotion. I was wondering if it was ok to take part and maybe buy things which i can sell on ebay?
Would this be ok or bad?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Dagless
03-27-2011, 05:14 AM
I don't see any reason why not. If they didn't want you to take advantage of the promotion then it wouldn't be there.

noorseeker
03-27-2011, 06:35 AM
I thought they had stopped it as it back fired on them

Sooo many people were makin a tidy profit

innocent
03-27-2011, 08:59 AM
As far as i know its still on.

Eg: Olay anti wrinkle aqua physic night cream is £10.00 in tesco and £5.00 in Asda. So it £5 more expensive. Therefore they will give you double the difference in refund vouchers. Which is £10.00. So basically it works out that you got it free.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ramadhan
03-27-2011, 09:29 AM
It's just part of their marketing and promotional activity, and I'm sure they've already set aside a certain budget, and if that ceiling is reached they will stop the promotion. They are receiving a lot of news that way.
so yeah, go for it.

elina
03-27-2011, 11:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by innocent
As far as i know its still on.

Eg: Olay anti wrinkle aqua physic night cream is £10.00 in tesco and £5.00 in Asda. So it £5 more expensive. Therefore they will give you double the difference in refund vouchers. Which is £10.00. So basically it works out that you got it free.

Ive heard about the promotion but dont shop at tesco's....... the example you gave is fantastic though and im going to let my friend know as she buys olay cream..... she also told me a while ago that tesco had a certain face cream which should have been 11.99 priced on the shelf at 1.99 ..... she let a few people know then bought quite a few tubs.... the result was half a dozen women at the checkout demanding they only pay 1.99 for it..... tesco couldnt do anything about it and had to let them have the cream.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!