PDA

View Full Version : Rape used 'as a weapon' in Libya

Reflections
03-28-2011, 01:08 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
GuestFellow
04-03-2011, 10:51 AM
Salaam,

I can never understand why soldiers do this...

Ummu Sufyaan
04-03-2011, 11:04 AM
i heard a similar report on some news channel i dont remember which..May Allah forgive me if im wrong, but it sounds like propaganda against gaddafi. it was the burka's, forbidden women from education against the taliban.

Darth Ultor
04-03-2011, 11:55 AM
Wow, you guys were quick to believe everything negative against Mubarak and the Tunisian guy. Are you standing behind Gaddafi just because he's an enemy of Israel and the US? I wonder if you'll do the same thing if one day, the Saudi Royals stop diplomatic relationships with the US and Eruope or even if Kim Jong-il gets it into his head to convert to Islam and rule North Korea with "Sharia".

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuzubu
04-03-2011, 12:08 PM
This is fake. Gaddafis soldiers are females, why would they rape other females? :O

I can't understand Gaddafi, he is very nice once, and now he is not. :( He used to be religious.

BoredAgnostic
04-03-2011, 02:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
This is fake. Gaddafis soldiers are females, why would they rape other females? :O

I can't understand Gaddafi, he is very nice once, and now he is not. :( He used to be religious.
I don't know anything about the Libyan military but you're honestly going to tell me 1) that all of his soldiers are female and 2) you don't believe females can rape other females?

Zafran
04-03-2011, 03:46 PM

Salaam

when was Gaddafis actually nice - have you met him?

peace

LavaDog
04-03-2011, 04:10 PM
Does anybody remember this girl? Saddam did terrible things but they still needed this girl to make up a propaganda story. I don't believe anything I see or hear anymore until I look into for myself.

Zuzubu
04-03-2011, 04:25 PM
Gaddafi is the one who financed one of my favourite films, The Message.

He used to sleep in mosques when he was young, and revolutioned Libya.

Helen
04-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Apparently "all is fair in love and war" and propoganda has always been a vital weapon of warfare. Sometimes you have to demonise the enemy in order to get people to fight on your side. Both sides are using misleading propoganda to win the hearts and minds of people at the moment so God alone knows what the truth is out there.

The same can be said of satan - I hear he too used to be religious once upon a time :hmm:

Ghazalah
04-03-2011, 05:16 PM
^Well look at him now, killing innocent people, and allowing rapes to happen. I know it's a fact, one of my friends is in Libya at the moment and she has confirmed a lot of rapes have been happening. Soldiers just waltz into the houses, take the males hostage and do what they please with the women. It's sick.

Azim285
04-13-2011, 10:25 AM
IF this is true may Allah punish those who have done soe.. And gaddhafi has been declared kuffar by ulema because he rejects parts of the qur'an from what i remeber from a lecture the brother ssaid he rejects all parts where Allah says "Say..."

And rapes happen in DR Congo in a much larger scale and very brutally where the victims are tortured but you don't see this in the mass media this is their hipocrisy which i totally do not agree with

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!