/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Step In, Step Out - which foot first?

Abdul-Raouf
03-28-2011, 02:40 PM
whats the sunnah?..to Step In, Step Out of a place..considering the place in context.

which foot first.. when you step In and when you Step Out....

*a masjid?
* your house?
*a non-muslim's house?
*enter toilet?
*move up the stairs/to higher place...
*down the stairs/to a low level place

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul-Raouf
03-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Ello anybody there???

Zuzubu
03-29-2011, 12:23 PM
Don't know about stairs. But Toilet go in with left, and out with right.

Masjid use right.

House go in with right.

I use right in a clean place, and left in unclean. Sorry I don't know that much about the stairs and going outdoors.

ardianto
03-29-2011, 01:59 PM
*a masjid?
(right foot first when entering the masjid, but left foot first when stepping out from masjid)

* your house?
(right foot first when entering the house, but left foot first when stepping out from the house)

*a non-muslim's house?
(I don't know)

*enter toilet?
(left foot first when entering the toilet, and right foot first when stepping out from the toilet)

(I don't know)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Cabdullahi
03-29-2011, 09:39 PM
a non-muslim's house?

do a hop

Allah knows best

Hamza Asadullah
03-30-2011, 01:11 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abdul-Raouf
whats the sunnah?..to Step In, Step Out of a place..considering the place in context.

which foot first.. when you step In and when you Step Out....

*a masjid?
* your house?
*a non-muslim's house?
*enter toilet?
Asalaamu Alaikum, Please click on the link below on my signiture to gain access to Sunnahs covering what you have mentioned and much more so that all of our daily lives can become like a worship inshallah.

May Allah enable us to spend every aspect of our lives pleasing him and refrain from anything which angers or displeases him. Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!