/* */

PDA

View Full Version : sand storm in kuwait

breezes
03-28-2011, 04:15 PM

subhan allah !!!

Moderators note:
here is related press release by Emirates247 http://www.emirates247.com/news/regi...03-25-1.372956

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fivesolas
03-28-2011, 10:55 PM
That is amazing.

Reflections
03-29-2011, 03:43 PM
SubhanAllah!
I don't know how they first even sat for so long just recording it and how when the sand covered everything-they could even see when they were driving.

Haya emaan
03-29-2011, 07:02 PM
SUBHANALLAH!

now i understood y my brother was unable to remove all the dust even after cleaning the house... imagine what would have this storm done to the house as he forgot to close the window...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-31-2011, 08:45 PM
wow subhaan'Allaah!

amazing! never seen anything like that here.

S_87
04-08-2011, 02:24 PM
Wow SubhanAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!