/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What are the things you cannot do without?

Flame of Hope
03-28-2011, 10:38 PM
lol. Now that I'm done writing my reversion story, I can go back to doing what I'm good at. Asking questions. :D

So what are the things you cannot do without? Do tell!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
03-28-2011, 10:39 PM
Right now, my computer. I would be SO limited in my learning if I did not have it. :/

Flame of Hope
03-29-2011, 12:33 AM
I can't do without a sense of humor. Life would be so boring and colorless without it.

Woodrow
03-29-2011, 01:08 AM
Thinking only in terms of this Dunya, there seems to be very few things I could not do without. Those being food, water, shelter and a place to sleep. The food can be anything halal and in sufficient amount to keep me alive. The water need not be pure only free from disease pathogens and toxins, the shelter need only be warm and dry. the place to sleep need only be a place I can stretch my body.

Anything else would be my wants and desires, not needs for me to survive this dunya.

So few things in this life have any real value. The secret to life is not to gain all you need to be comfortable, the secret is to learn how little you actually need to live..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sherz_umr
03-29-2011, 01:51 AM
my family nd friends. My mobile..

PouringRain
03-29-2011, 02:29 AM
I don't think I could live without God, food and water.

God cured me of thinking I needed anything else in life.

I guess something to cover my body would be nice also..... :embarrass

Cabdullahi
03-29-2011, 05:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by PouringRain
I don't think I could live without God, food and water.

God cured me of thinking I needed anything else in life.

I guess something to cover my body would be nice also..... :embarrass
^ something like nail varnish?

Flame of Hope
03-29-2011, 06:57 AM
Some things I can't do without:

1. My Qur'an.

2. My treasured collection of books.

3. Thinking about the greatness of Allah and worshiping Him.

4. Pen and paper.

5. ALLAH'S GUIDANCE.

Endymion
03-29-2011, 07:12 PM
Without the permission of my Parents.I cant offend them.Their offense to me is like offending Allah SWT indirectly :scared:

Ansariyah
03-29-2011, 09:38 PM
Oxygen?

My Lord
My family
Friends that are like Family
Salah
Saying Bismilah
Saying Alhamdulilah...

Reflections
03-29-2011, 11:18 PM
I can't do without Allah in my life

S.Belle
03-29-2011, 11:39 PM
@ Flame agreed about the sense of humor thing

besides Allah and the obvious necessities of life
family and friends, bath and body works products, pickle and pb sandwiches, something to read, cappucccinos,...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!