/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Iranian Video Says Mahdi is 'Near'

Fivesolas
03-28-2011, 10:50 PM
http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/201...ahdi-is-Near-/

The link to this article was posted on Drudge. What do you think? I watched the video. Do you think the video is authentic? I don't mean, do you believe what the video is teaching, but rather do you think this is an authentic report?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LavaDog
04-02-2011, 04:00 AM
Probably not. They claimed ahmadinejad said the holocaust was fake but all he said was the numbers don't add up. Then they said he was going to wipe Israel off the map or whatever when he said the things that Israel is doing will lead to a collapse of the zionist government.

GuestFellow
04-02-2011, 06:48 PM
^ I don't believe the Iranian present will wipe Israel off the map, in a sense that he will use nukes. The Palestinians, Hamas and the al-Aqsa will be destroyed if nukes were used. I'm certain the Iranians do not want to see that happen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!