/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Gospel Illusion(magic) - A Must Read For Muslims!!!!

Muslom
03-29-2011, 12:50 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Gospel Illusion, or Gospel magic is a form of sorcery that is practiced by some Christians, especially Christian missionaries, to spread the Christian message. It is done to create illusions based on Christian themes; which by the missionaries aspire to attract people to Christianity and to attend to churches. Some of the illusions that result from gospel magic is:

-Seeing figures forming into a shape of the cross.
-Hearing bells.
-Satanic whisperings about polytheism.
- Seeing nightmares, and Christian symbols(churches, crosses, priests) in dreams.
- Sudden attraction to Christianity
- Strong attraction to priests and popes, even though some are charged with scandals.
- Low concentration.
and other magic symptoms such as loss of apatite, anxiety, depression,,,etc
It is reported that on most cases this type of magic (Gospel illusion) is practiced inside churches.
( we seek the protection of Allah)
According to Wikipedia: Gospel magic uses magic to catechize and evangelize. Gospel magic was first used by St. Don Bosco to interest children in 19th century Turin, Italy to come back to school, to accept assistance and to attend church.

For more information on this topic; the use of magic in Christianity, its recommended to check out the topic :The use of Magic in Christianity from the book The Dark Wind Witches and The Concept of Evil, author Gary R Varner, the article is found on authorsden.com

There is also a wikipedia document on the topic of Gospel magic. * i don't have access to post links yet.

Please make an effort to enlighten the Muslims, especially the youth, about this topic, because Christian missionaries manipulate the use of Gospel Illusionist to influence Christianity and Christianize in an illusionist deceiving manner. Please spread this on Islamic groups on Facebook and remember to always ask Allah for protection from every evil and don't forget making Du'aa for Muslims all over the world.

May Allah protect all the Muslims in the world and make their hearts firm in Islam, and make them an ease from every hardship and give the the best in this world and the hereafter and make us of those who turn to Him in sincerity,repentance and guidance. Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Fivesolas
03-29-2011, 07:19 PM
I have been a Christian for 17 years, and served the Lord as a missionary to Mexico, Venezuela, China, Thailand, Belize, and South Africa. I know a lot of missionaries, and have been inside a lot of churches.

Now, my experience is limited, but I have never seen the things you are describing here. Had I ever saw something like this, I would have regarded it as a pathetic form of entertainment. Most Christians I know simply preach the Gospel, the message of Christ crucified and risen from the dead, and leave the results to God.

Muslms have very little to be concerned about with this.

You know, the early Greek pagans used to think the Christians ate their children in their services. Spread rumors to that effect.

Muslom
03-31-2011, 04:07 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

الحمد لله رب العالمين.

The topic i posted is of great importance especially since soem missionaries use pychological methods such as magic to influence people into another religion. this is totally unaccepted even if it was for what some describe as "entertainment" and ever Prophet of Allah would condemn against such acts that require making pacts with the devil or seeking assistance for paranormal forces (Jinns). Any person who uses magic for whatever claim, is unfaithful and will face the consequences of his evil acts. May Allah protect all the Muslim believers and make them steadfast on Iman, until we die and our return will be to Allah, The Exalted Most Compassionate, Most Merciful True Lord

Fivesolas
03-31-2011, 04:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslom
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم.

الحمد لله رب العالمين.

The topic i posted is of great importance especially since soem missionaries use pychological methods such as magic to influence people into another religion. this is totally unaccepted even if it was for what some describe as "entertainment" and ever Prophet of Allah would condemn against such acts that require making pacts with the devil or seeking assistance for paranormal forces (Jinns). Any person who uses magic for whatever claim, is unfaithful and will face the consequences of his evil acts. May Allah protect all the Muslim believers and make them steadfast on Iman, until we die and our return will be to Allah, The Exalted Most Compassionate, Most Merciful True Lord

Muslom,

Your confusing stage magic with sorcery. Stage magic is of the sort that entertainers do such as card tricks, et. There is no invoking of Satan or paranormal forces (Jinns as you call them). It's simply slight of hand and the auidence knows it. If a Christian used this form of entertainment, it would not be considered sorcery that is forbidden in the Scriptures. I think using entertainments to spread the Gospel is foolish, but truth cannot allow us to equate it with witchcraft.

I don't think you want to spread something that is false any more than I do. And I am certain such bearing of a false witness is as serious in Islam as it is in Christianity. Let me exhort you to do research what you are presenting as facts. Study, research, and judge righteously.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!