/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is this liberation for the afghan locals?

Salafi1407
03-30-2011, 01:41 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...civilians.html

Asalamualeikum brothers and sisters in al islam

The article above outlines what is really going on out there. And who the real terrorists are in this world. They go round throwing air missiles killing many many innocent people in the name of "liberation"? Who are they liberating if they are killing innocent people? And to top it off they brutally kill these innocent kids and women and then keep their body or body parts as trophies. Disgusting filth.

Get out of Afghanistan and Iraq already, you are wasting both time and your money. You get worked up when 5 muslims go round shouting for Shariah in your countries and you being the hypocrites that you are want to implement your laws upon these poor innocent muslims.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Trumble
03-30-2011, 08:19 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ruhul
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...civilians.html

Asalamualeikum brothers and sisters in al islam

The article above outlines what is really going on out there. And who the real terrorists are in this world. They go round throwing air missiles killing many many innocent people in the name of "liberation"? Who are they liberating if they are killing innocent people? And to top it off they brutally kill these innocent kids and women and then keep their body or body parts as trophies. Disgusting filth.

Get out of Afghanistan and Iraq already, you are wasting both time and your money. You get worked up when 5 muslims go round shouting for Shariah in your countries and you being the hypocrites that you are want to implement your laws upon these poor innocent muslims.

Let's see (again) who it is killing most of those "poor innocent muslims", shall we?

SOURCE

Who are they liberating if they are killing innocent people?

Who are the Taliban supposed to be liberating? Good question.

Look at the above carefully, and ask yourself who the real hypocrites are. You want the violence to end, and the Americans to go home? Ask the Taliban to throw down their arms, stop murdering their fellow citizens, get around a table and talk, enter democratic politics and submit to the will of the Afghan people. Ask them, in free and fair elections if they WANT a Taliban government. And we all know what the result will be, don't we?

The particular incident you describe is utterly appalling, we all agree on that. But are Talifans really in a position to talk about civilian deaths when your mates are responsible for three quarters of them? Pl..ease...

Ummu Sufyaan
03-30-2011, 08:22 AM
^where did those statistics come from Trumble?

Trumble
03-30-2011, 08:24 AM
Sorry, have just edited in the source.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Salafi1407
03-30-2011, 10:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
when your mates are responsible for three quarters of them? Pl..ease...
Whats that supposed to mean now? I'm a practicing Muslim so I am friends of the taliban?

And regarding that source.

a) I do not agree with what the taliban are doing, they are clearly on the wrong, so I do not condemn that. And I also agree that they are killing many people, but atleast they are not being covered up and shown to be "heroes of the world" like your soldiers are LOL.

b) Its a stats report by the west, who notoriously will NEVER report anything to favour Muslims (the one I posted was a welcome and surprising change) But on the whole they are way too bias, and this just does not look credible enough.

With all that money being spent, and with all that super power the brits and yanks have how long does it actually take to take out the taliban? Oh wait they want to take out the whole country, taliban or not they gotta go! The threat of Shariah re-entering the world has to be taken out! All in the name of liberation haha. Afghans may not want the taliban law, but they don't want democracy either. So stop trying to force that onto them. This is open hypocracy!

Get the troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan already, with all that superpower it taking that long just shows there is a more deeper motive behind it all. And let me guess, in about 5 years time they will still be in Libya "helping the rebels". And by helping the rebels I mean taking out all innocent civilians and erradicating any signs of Shariah.

There are many other non-muslim countries in the world that need help, but I don't see the americans or brits going to "war" against them? Oh wait the main criteria is muslim I guess....

LavaDog
03-30-2011, 11:23 AM
As far as the stats on civilian deaths go I will say Afghanistan is full of drug cartels and other kinds of crime and any time they kill a civilian it is lumped in with the taliban. But I will also say again that these people represent a extreme minority in the military just like the muslim who killed Theo van gogh in europe.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!