/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Women ALERT: Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

Endymion
03-30-2011, 01:37 PM
I found it interesting so im sharing it over here :)

Interesting and very important !!!

Mirror or a 2-Way Glass?

MIRROR IMAGE

WAY GLASS IMAGE

How can you tell when you are in a room, restroom, motel etc. with a mirror or a 2-way glass?

Here's how: I thought it was quite interesting! And I know in about 30 seconds you're going to do what I did and find the nearest mirror.

Do you know how to determine if a mirror is 2-way or not? A policewoman who travels all over the US and gives seminars and techniques for businesswomen passed this on.

When we visit toilets, bathrooms, hotel rooms, changing rooms, etc., how many of you know for sure that the seemingly ordinary mirror hanging on the wall is a real mirror, or actually a 2-way mirror (i.e., they can see you, but you can't see them)? There have been many cases of people installing 2-way mirrors in female changing rooms. It is very difficult to positively identify the surface by looking at it.

So, how do we determine with any amount of certainty what type of mirror we are looking at?

Just conduct this simple test: Place the tip of your fingernail against the reflective surface and if there is a GAP between your fingernail and the image of the nail, then it is GENUINE mirror. However, if your fingernail DIRECTLY TOUCHES the image of your nail, then BEWARE! IT IS A 2-WAY MIRROR!

"No Space, Leave the Place." So remember, every time you see a mirror, do the "fingernail test." It doesn't cost you anything.

REMEMBER. No Space, Leave the Place.

Share this to everyone , specially all Ladies to get aware of this.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Little_Lion
03-30-2011, 01:43 PM
Another tip that will give you an idea from a distance is to look for the reflection of a white surface in the "mirror". If it looks darker - usually a tan or muddy grey - in the mirror, there is a good chance it may be two-way glass.

Beardo
03-30-2011, 01:56 PM
..and this is directed to women specifically why...?

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-30-2011, 02:00 PM
Oh my my my my!

:skeleton:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Little_Lion
03-30-2011, 02:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
..and this is directed to women specifically why...?
Because they use pinhole cameras to spy on men, not two-way glass. *nods sagely, then ducks and runs*

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!