/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I have a question

smjunaidiqbal
03-30-2011, 02:51 PM
WITH THE NAME OF GOD, WHO IS MOST BENEFICIAL AND MERCIFUL
MAY GOD BLESS YOU,
I have a question that is that necessary in Islam to love your wife and children? Kindly answer as it is said by Quran and Sunah.

Kindly also mention if it is not necessary to love your children and wife.

Leave back the reference as well; I feel myself really pity when this question rises into my mind.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
03-30-2011, 04:45 PM
Islam apprecite that wife and husband love each other. it is mentioned in many hadiths. in one hadiths its is said that when a husband look his wife with love and they both smile, Allah Swt also smiles. mean Allah like this love btw them.
similarly if a husband and wife eat in a single plate and husband give a piece of food in her wife mouth, Allah Swt reward him for 2 nafs salat.
but there is also a warning that we should not dominate our love for anyone more than love for Allah SWt , Prophet PBUH, islam and struggle in his path.

Zuzubu
03-30-2011, 04:48 PM
Tigerkhan, if a husband give food to his wife's mouth, is that allowed? I thought eating from other pll's hand was wrong?

tigerkhan
03-30-2011, 04:51 PM
^ no bro, its allowed. and i had heard this from many Ulams.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
smjunaidiqbal
03-30-2011, 05:02 PM
You are right man

Endymion
03-30-2011, 05:09 PM
For no doubt,to love your family,your kids and wife is necessary in Islam.Islam is the Deeyn of Nature,all the teachings of Islam are to guide you in the best way.We all need love,care and respect in our lives.A woman leave all her family for one man,if that man do not love her,do not care about her kids (which are that man's kids as well),Can you imagine how colorless life would be for her?
Here are a few Hadiths that clears these points.
Love your family.
It was narrated that ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Umar heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, “Each of you is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The leader is a shepherd and is responsible for his flock. The man is the shepherd of his family and he is responsible for his flock. The woman is the shepherd of her husband’s household and is responsible for her flock. The servant is a shepherd of his master’s wealth and is responsible for his flock.” He said, I heard this from the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 853; Muslim, 1829)

Love to your wife.
It was narrated that ‘Aa’ishah said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of you are those who are best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.”

(Narrated and classed as hasan by al-Tirmidhi, 3895).

For your Kids.
It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever has three daughters or three sisters, or two daughters or two sisters, and takes good care of them and fears Allaah with regard to them, will enter Paradise.”

(Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan in his Saheeh, 2/190)

I think this will help :statisfie

Endymion
03-30-2011, 05:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
Tigerkhan, if a husband give food to his wife's mouth, is that allowed? I thought eating from other pll's hand was wrong?
Husband is not a Other Person,Zuzu.What happened to you :embarrass

Or may be you are saying that eating with the hand of other woman's husband :p Then yes,its not allowed :D

tigerkhan
03-30-2011, 05:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by
Or may be you are saying that eating with the hand of other woman's husband Then yes,its not allowed
LOL....

@ smjunaidiqbal; when wife and husband meets, its also a Sadqa, they get reward for charity.

selsebil
04-01-2011, 08:57 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

We should love them for Allah Almighty’s sake and in the name of His love.
And, to love and protect children with perfect compassion and tenderness because they are gifts of the All-Compassionate and Generous One once again pertains to Allah.
Furthermore, love and cherish your wife as a companionable and gracious gift of divine mercy. But do not fasten your love to her physical beauty, which swiftly fades. Rather, woman’s most attractive and agreeable beauty is the fineness of character that accompanies the delicacy and refinement peculiar to her. As for her most precious and sweet beauty, it is her earnest, sincere, sublime and luminous compassion. This beautiful tenderness and fineness of character continues and increases until the end of her days. Moreover, that weak and delicate creature’s rights of respect will be protected by that love. Otherwise, when her superficial beauty fades the poor woman will lose her rights, even when she most needs them.

http://www.lightofquran.info/32word.htm

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!