/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my grand mother just passed awway

mammyluty
03-30-2011, 09:31 PM
asalam alaikum
brothers and sisters i sadly ask u to make dua for my grand mother who just passed away today.she raised me and my siblings.May ALLAH have mercy on her.inna lillahi waina ilayhi rajiun.

jazakallah kheir

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
03-30-2011, 09:46 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajion. A stark reminder to us that we have no control over dunya, especially our life and our mortality. May Allah protect us from the egoistic desires to become gods over our selves so that we may attain eternity in this world.

Al-Mufarridun
03-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Inna Lillah Wa'ina Ileyhi Raji3oon. May Allah(swt) forgive her and have mercy on her, may He(swt) make her amongst the citizens of Jannah. Ameen. May Allah(swt) bestow upon her family and loved ones with sabr and iman. Ameen.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
03-30-2011, 09:53 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barahkaatuh uktee!

Ameen to Du'aa, may Allaah grant you and your family sabr and grant your dear grand mother jannatul Firduas' Ameen

Innah lillaahi wa innah ilaayhi raji'oon

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Danah
03-30-2011, 09:54 PM
wa alykom assalam

May Allah have mercy on her soul, and may Allah grant you all patience.

Flame of Hope
03-31-2011, 12:47 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raajioon!

May Allah have mercy on her and forgive her for her sins! Ameen.

Zafran
03-31-2011, 12:52 AM
Salaam

inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajion

May Allah forgive her sins and give her the highest station of paradise

amen

peace

Little_Lion
03-31-2011, 01:03 AM
May Allah grant her peace, for he is the best of judges and all-knowing. And may Allah grant you and your family strength and the warmest of memories of your grandmother, to comfort your hearts.

Beardo
03-31-2011, 01:31 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon. Our Duas are with you.

Ramadhan
03-31-2011, 01:35 AM
inna lillaahi wa inna layhi rooji'un

may Allah SWT forgives your grandmother's sins and accepts all her amal and ibada, and may Allah SWT forgives everyone whom she left behind. ameen.

Maryan0
03-31-2011, 01:49 AM
May Allah have mercy on her.
Salam

missy
03-31-2011, 03:14 AM
inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'oon.
May Allah (SWT) forgive her and grant her Paradise. Ameen

Verdetequiero
03-31-2011, 03:45 AM
My condolences.

ardianto
03-31-2011, 10:04 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi ra ji'oon.

May Allah have mercy on her and give her a beautiful place in jannah.

Dagless
03-31-2011, 10:42 AM
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

Ansariyah
03-31-2011, 11:25 AM
Ina lillahi Wa'ina Ileyhi Raji3uun

May Allah swt grant ur granmother forgiveness, and acceptance into al-firdaws ameen. May Allah swt grant ur family patience ameen.

mammyluty
03-31-2011, 11:58 AM
shukran brother and sisters.MAY ALLAH HAVE MERCY ON ALL MUSLIMS.and MAY HE GIVE US GOOD ENDINGS.AMEEN

Muslom
03-31-2011, 03:57 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

لا اله الا الله وحده لا شريك له, محمد رسول الله

Haya emaan
03-31-2011, 04:09 PM
walaikum assalam...
innalilah wainilaihi rajiun..
may Allah forgive her and give the best place in jannah..
ameen

S.Belle
03-31-2011, 05:30 PM
inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajion
May Allah forgive her sins and accept her into Paradise

mammyluty
03-31-2011, 06:03 PM
asalam alaikum
shes already buried like three hours ago.subhann Allah tonite is her first night in the grave.May ALLAH grant her the strength to answer the questions of munkar and nakir.and all muslims who were buried today.i cant stop thinking of her.she used to pour cold water on our heads to wake us up for fajr.alhamdulilah

GuestFellow
03-31-2011, 07:57 PM
Waliakum Salaam...

Inna lillahi wa inna ilahi rajion...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!