/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What's the best Halal option in UK?

sarakhan
03-31-2011, 09:45 AM
Please suggest some good option.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ghazalah
03-31-2011, 10:06 AM
Do you mean shops? :hmm: For the companies that check whether people are doing everything correctly and Islamically, HMC is the one for you. :)

cihad
04-01-2011, 11:43 AM
cut your own chickens :)

GuestFellow
04-01-2011, 02:35 PM
^ Where are you supposed to get the chicken?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
04-01-2011, 03:21 PM
The livestock Mart :)

theres plenty around.

I am going to get some chickens too :P

Reflections
04-01-2011, 08:55 PM
^^ Never would I eat something after seeing it slaughtered. My family decided to play a trick on me and brought a cockerel in the house in a box, they said theres something in the box but I don't know if you would like it or not..go check it out...and I was about to open the box and saw some white thing breathing..scared the lights out of me..I refused to come back in the house until it was gone and didnt return home for 3 hours..:exhausted..That's so irrelevant to the topic..but HMC is trusted most nationally..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!