Stressed?
Then scroll down
10 Steps To Exam Success
1st Step. Dont Panic

2nd Step. Hydrate Yourself

3rd Step. Make a Revision Timetable

4th STEP. Stick to it

Put the glue down silly. I meant Determination and Will Power. :hmm:
5th STEP. Break up your revision into small sections so it seems like less to revise. Lock the other books in the cupboard.

Retain your sanity. :exhausted
6th STEP. Revise the easy first before moving on to the hard.

7th STEP. Take an A-C-E Diet. That means vitamins A, C, and E. More fruits, veg and nuts.

Brain food is a must, everytime. But you dont need to eat THAT much.

8th STEP. Special Bonus Tip: If your parents tell you to do an errand, run to do it.

Just because you have exams, doesn't mean you can leave your duties. n... there is always time to do a good deed. Help others and Allaah will help you. Besides, you need that spurt of Oxygen and excercise. :shade:

9th STEP. Adequate Sleep

Adequate sleep does not mean sleeping for 10 hours. :hmm:

10th STEP. Duaa

Make plenty. But, don't just pray for yourself. Pray for others too :)
Lastly,
the most important thing,
the most hardest thing,
toooo....

SMILE :D
Now stop wasting your time and Just Go Revise!

May Allaah give us all success. Aameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hannah.
03-31-2011, 07:58 PM
Haha, loved the drawings. My exams are coming up in May.. need to do some crazy revision! Will stick to your tips though :) jazak'Allah

GuestFellow
03-31-2011, 08:30 PM
lol Nice drawings. I've got five exams coming up. I'll feel sick if I fail...

Al_Basir
03-31-2011, 10:26 PM
nice tips... I want to add one more... enter the exam with wudu!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Neelofar
03-31-2011, 10:56 PM
LOL! Loved scrolling through that.. I love the feeling of apprehension before an exam nd then the feeling of relief after it :D

PouringRain
04-01-2011, 12:37 AM
That is cute. :)

Innocent Soul
04-01-2011, 08:25 AM
Jazakallah! That was quite good. :clever: I'll go just and start revising. :D

Zuzubu
04-01-2011, 10:24 AM
Shukran. =)

Good steps. Nice drawings.

Haya emaan
04-02-2011, 06:08 PM
11th step the hardest 1^o)

Endymion
04-02-2011, 06:31 PM
That was great :awesome: But my exam is a bit different,cant apply those wonderful tips on my case imsad

Pure Purple
05-01-2011, 06:35 AM
1st line to be written in the Exams-
All the answer written below are are imaginary and work of pure friction.Any resemblance is unintentional n purely coincidental

Asiyah3
05-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Jazakallah! Very beneficial. Reading the replies it also helps to know you're not the only one to have exams.

May Allah grant us the knowledge needed and success in our exams.

format_quote Originally Posted by Al_Basir
nice tips... I want to add one more... enter the exam with wudu!
True. Jazaks.

gladTidings
05-01-2011, 09:22 AM
That was cute =) JazakAllah khair for sharing. Even after 8 years + of exams reading the above helps.. infact knowing these could be my last academic exams I need even more motivation! So when does everyone finish? Im sure you'll all smash it InshAllah.

زهراء
05-01-2011, 11:17 AM
Jazakallah. Wonderful tips indeed!!! May Allah make it easy for all of us and may studying become enjoyable instead of a heavy task! Ameen.

muslimah_91
05-10-2011, 04:45 AM
Nice tips. I have finals in a 2 DAYS!. 102 questions. terrified but I will get through it Inshallah:)

abdussattar
05-10-2011, 06:20 AM

The most important one, according to me...

Ghazalah
05-10-2011, 04:29 PM
Not sure if this has been posted before but here are some duas to recite during exam season:

DUAAS FOR STUDYING & EXAMS

Dua before studying:

اللهم انفعني بما علمتني وعلمني ما ينفعني اللهم اني أسألك فهم النبيين وحفظ المرسلين المقربين اللهم اجعل لساني عاما بذكرك وقلبي بخشيتك انك على ما تشاء قدير وأنت حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

"Allahumma infa'nii bimaa 'allamtanii wa'allimnii maa yanfa'uunii. Allahumma inii as'aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifzal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. Allahumma ijal leesanee 'aiman bi dhikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na'mal wakeel."

"Oh Allah! Make useful for me what you have taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. Oh Allah! I ask you for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to you. Oh Allah! Make my tongue full of your remembrance and my heart with consciousness of you. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, and you are my availer and protector and best of aid."

Dua after studying:

اللهم اني أستو دعك ما قرأت وما حفظت فرده علي عند حاجتي إليه انك على ما تشاء قدير وأنت حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

"Allahumma inni astaodeeka ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. Farudduhu 'allaya inda hajati elahi. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na'mal wakeel"

"Oh Allah! I entrust you with what I have read and I have studied. Oh Allah! Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. Oh Allah! You do whatever you wish, you are my availer and protector and the best of aid."

Dua while studying something difficult:

اللهم لا سهل إلا ما جعلته سهلا أنت تجعل الحزن إذا ما شئت سهلا

"Allahumma la sahla illama ja-'altahu sahla anta taj 'alu al hazana eza ma shi'ta sahal."

"Oh Allah! Nothing is easy except what you have made easy. If you wish, you can make the difficult easy."

Dua for concentration:

صلى الله على محمد وال محمد اللهم اني أسألك يا مدخر الخير وفاعله والآمر به ذكرني ما انسانيه الشيطان

"Salla-l-laahu alaa Muhammad wa aal-e Muhammad. Allahumma inni as'aluka yaa mudhakkira-l khayr wa faa'ilahu wa-l-aamimira bihi dhakir-ni maa ansaani-hi-shaytan."

"Blessings of Allah be upon Muhammad and his progeny. O Allah, I ask you, the one who mentions goodness and actualizes it and commands it, remind me of that which the shaytan makes me forget."

Dua For Anxiety:

Allahumma inni a’oodhoo bika minal-hammi-walhazan. Wa’a oodhoo bika minal-ghammi-wal-kasal. Wa’a oodhoo bika minal jubni wal bukhl. Wa’a oodhoo bikal min ghalabatid-dayni-waqarir rijal.
Oh Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and grief, from helplessness and laziness, from cowardice and stinginess, and from overpowering of debt and from oppression of men.

“Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.”
(The Holy Qur’an-94:6)

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

sis muslimah
01-08-2012, 06:54 PM
shukran ... wonderful tips

Huzzy_786
01-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Haha loved the drawings mashallah jazakallah for the reminder! Inshallah I am going to try this, its never toooo late. Also you guys make dua for me, got exam this Friday inshallah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!