/* */

PDA

View Full Version : TSA Pat-downs (Americans only please)

lostsoul99
04-01-2011, 01:52 AM
So I'm going for an Umrah in two weeks and I haven't flown since before these new procedures (TSA pat-downs) were implemented and I'm just a little nervous cause I've heard horror stories of people feeling violated and such even though they are conducted by same-sex officers.. I obviously don't want to go through the machine screening so it's the pat-down for me... I mean I know they probably give hijabis and people with beards and such a harder time but I don't wear hijab and my dad (who I'm traveling with) doesn't have a beard but still we are going to the middle east so I suspect they will be rougher. :hmm: anyone have any experience with it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!