View Full Version : Hijab Is?

Ansariyah
04-02-2011, 05:09 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hannah.
04-02-2011, 05:18 PM

Endymion
04-02-2011, 06:00 PM

The way picture describe different aspects with using examples made me laugh :giggling:.And unfortunately,its true.I can see so many girls claim to be Hijabi and look exactly like that.The most irritating thing is their tight fitted clothes and dagger like nails,truly scares me :scared:

[/QUOTE]

Love it :statisfie

May Allah SWT guide us towards the right path,make us understand the real soul of Islam and Practice it.Amen.

tigerkhan
04-03-2011, 05:45 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
he way picture describe different aspects with using examples made me laugh
same here.LOL

The most irritating thing is their tight fitted clothes and dagger like nails,truly scares me
i also never understand y ppl do this. maybe they have some complex and they have no confidence, so they take help of these things.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
04-03-2011, 05:51 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah

thats also a funny. LOL
mean females are lollipop and males are fleis

Flame of Hope
04-05-2011, 07:32 AM

LOL. A very nice visual that conveys the principle of wearing hijab most beautifully.

Where did you get this sis? It's great stuff! :shade: :)

Flame of Hope
04-05-2011, 07:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
mean females are lollipop and males are fleis
LOL. You didn't have to explain it brother tigerkhan. :D It just made it even more funnier. Imagine calling men flies!!! ;D ;D

Zuzubu
04-05-2011, 08:04 AM
omg feminist.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-05-2011, 01:31 PM

Assalaamu Alaaykum

I got a similar text message to this.

It goes something like the non-muslim guy asking the muslim guy "why do your women cover up?"

So the muslim guy gets two sweets out and unwraps one and leaves the other wrapped. Throws them both on the muddy floor i think and then he asks the non-muslim guy, "Now which sweet would you rather have?" The non-muslim replies "the covered one", Muslim guy replies "Thats how we treat our women" or along those lines, sorry if i didnt make sense :-|

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-05-2011, 01:33 PM

masha'Allaah love the eye lashes, look natural and beautiful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!