/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Under the Sharia in Spain where Jews/Jewish Synagogues allowed to help Poor Jews and

truthseeker63
04-02-2011, 11:54 PM
Under the Sharia in Spain where Jews/Jewish Synagogues allowed to help Poor Jews and the Christians/Christian Churches allowed to help Poor Christians to help combat poverty among their own religious communities and other religions as well in the Islamic State where non Muslims lived I ask this question because I read non Muslims can't get aid from the Zakat ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Aztec-Revert19
04-03-2011, 12:49 AM
It is true that non Muslims may not receive zakat, however they can receive sadaqa. It is similar to how Churches have donations for the Church, and then donations for the poor.

Are you asking though, whether the Churches and Synagogues were themselves allowed to help their own people? I do not know then... :( I would assume so though.

truthseeker63
04-17-2011, 07:27 AM
Does anyone know ?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!