/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My Surgery Will Be Tomorrow.Please Pray.

Endymion
04-03-2011, 03:57 PM
Apologise for not posting this in the "Doa Request Thread".I was afraid people will not notice and im in serious need of your doaa.My enlarged nose bone surgery will be tomorrow,Monday 4th April at 2:00 pm.It will be a small surgery but this is what Surgeon said,to me,its almost a death expierience.Im really really scared,got a Migraine because of im so stressed.Please please please keep me in your doaa,Ask Allah swt to make it easy for me and i will not face any difficulty or pain after surgery.Amen.

May Allah SWT bless you with health,happiness and success.Amen.

P.S.
Dont try to tell me the procedure,i'll die :scared:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
LavaDog
04-03-2011, 04:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Endymion
please keep me in your doaa

Sure I hope everything goes well.

S.Belle
04-03-2011, 04:12 PM
u are in my duas dear sis
everything will go smoothly inshallah

Dagless
04-03-2011, 04:14 PM
Will do. Let us know how it goes.

It will be a small surgery but this is what Surgeon said,to me,its almost a death expierience.
Weird thing for a surgeon to say... maybe he was joking? or just has very very shaky hands? :p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
04-03-2011, 04:17 PM
Salaam

may Allah grants what is best for u , Ameen.

Revert 2010
04-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Salaam, good luck sis insha'Allah it will work out don't worry : )

Helen
04-03-2011, 04:59 PM
Salaam sis,

May Allah make it easy for you. :)

By the way, what is "enlarged nose bone surgery"? Is that some sort of plastic surgery procedure?

Ansariyah
04-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Dear Sista ...

I pray that the surgery goes smoothly, n I wish u a very quick recovery ameeeen.

Take care...

Al-Mufarridun
04-03-2011, 05:08 PM
:sl:

May Allah(swt) make it easy for you sis. All will go well, Insha'Allah.

I have a deviated nasal septum that i'll have to take care of soon, Insha'Allah.

Tilmeez
04-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Dont try to tell me the procedure,i'll die
Aray Naak hi to katwana hay koi badi baat nahi. (I assume you understand Urdu or otherwise my joke will die )

Every thing will be fine, Inshallah and I know its really a small surgery and we will pray for your speedy recovery Inshallah.

Sawdah
04-03-2011, 05:35 PM
:sl: sis,

May Allah SWT make your surgery go smoothly without any problems, ameen.

Haya emaan
04-03-2011, 05:58 PM
may Allah help u... and every thing go easy 4 u...ameen

Beardo
04-03-2011, 06:03 PM
May Allah Ta'ala grant you a full and quick recovery, insha-Allah, without difficulty!

PouringRain
04-03-2011, 07:31 PM

May God give you peace, may he guide the surgeons hand, and grant you a speedy recovery.

GuestFellow
04-03-2011, 09:58 PM
Salaam,

I'm sure everything will be fine. I'll remember you in my prayers.

Little_Lion
04-03-2011, 10:32 PM
I once read the most beautiful story of a little girl - I believe she was from Iraq - who flew to the US for reconstructive surgery. On the flight she sat quietly and read her Qur'an, and while in the US hospital she stayed most firm and steadfast in following the teachings of Allah, from pre-surgery in wearing her hijab, through rehabilitation where she refused to get into a pool so she could strengthen her legs while there were boys there, and refused to go in dressed immodestly. She spoke with great patience, but firmly, to her doctors and nurses about Allah's will and rules, and refused to waver, and performed the best dawah by setting a wonderful example to everyone else. She remembered that this was a trial from Allah, and put her faith in Him, and Allah in his mercy not only saw her through, but I do believe that a doctor and a nurse ended up converting within a couple of years to Islam based on her example.

I really wish I could find it . . . if anyone knows this story and can link it, I would be most appreciative. It is a great testimony of a person's love for Allah, and Allah's love for us, when we are most scared, and a most heartening read for before going into the hospital. I kept it forefront in my mind when I got in a car accident (a teenager on drugs broadsided my pickup last year) and even though I had not reverted yet, it brought me much peace of mind.

Allah keep you strong, Allah put your mind and heart as ease . . . may He put a smile on your lips as you remember your love for Him before this trial you face, may He guide the surgeon rightly and gently. Ameen.

Hamza Asadullah
04-03-2011, 10:57 PM
May your procedure go successfully well and may Allah expiate you for the pain you go through. We alll "nose" you will be back very soon healthy and well inshallah

Woodrow
04-04-2011, 01:51 AM
My duas are for you to have a successfull surgery free from pain and any worry. Trust in Allaah(swt) and know that he will guide the surgeon's hand

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-04-2011, 11:30 AM
Assalaamu Alaaykum uktee

Alhamdulilaah im not too late still

may Allaah grant you a successfull recovery and grant you the best for both the dunya and hereafter with happiness also Ameen

Ghazalah
04-04-2011, 07:28 PM
InshAllah it went well! Let us know how it was!!

Muslim Woman
04-08-2011, 02:05 AM
Salaam Sis;

how are u ?

tigerkhan
04-08-2011, 05:20 AM
and how is ur nose now.
i wish it will be fine now insh.

Endymion
04-12-2011, 11:28 AM
:bump:

Salaaaaam Salaaam Im Alive,Im back,Fit super hit Like always Yaaaayyyyyy :alright::aboo::awesome::bravo::muslimah::Alhumdil l

Sorry for not letting you know that my Surgery postponed and the new date was April 8 Friday 2011 (Sigh...Looking back is horrible :scared: ) But Alhamdulillah i cant thank Allah swt for all the ease He SWT provides me :statisfie.My surgery started at 2:45pm and done at 3:15 pm.I had no pain no difficulty Alhamdulillah just the Headache gave me a really tough time +o(.My cousin who is a Doctor herself told me that this is because of Anestheisia and some told me its because of my nose is completely blocked and fresh air cant reach my brain but,what ever the reason was,it was truly a tough time but i thank to Allah SWT that it was only a headache and not any serious difficulty Alhamdulillah.Yesterday,My Surgeon removed my bandage and im feeling quiet well :D

I cant thank you all for all the doaa's you all made for me which saves me from facing any difficult situation.May Allah SWT bless you all with Health,happiness and success in both Dunyah and Aakhirah and you will never face any difficulty in your life ever.Amen.

Will say more next time Inshallah :statisfie (You cant save your ears from me haha :p )

PouringRain
04-12-2011, 02:56 PM
Glad to hear everything went well!

Haya emaan
04-12-2011, 05:25 PM
ALHAMDULILAH
may Allah grant u with the best state of health and eman

Ghazalah
04-17-2011, 12:34 PM
Alhamdillah!! Guessing you'll be back on here as usual <_<

I KID :p

Revert 2010
04-17-2011, 01:00 PM
Salaam,sis I hope your well : ) and may Allah keep you in the best of health.

Ansariyah
04-17-2011, 03:06 PM
^Ameeeeen

Good to hear alls well siso=)

Reflections
04-17-2011, 03:25 PM
Welcome back sis..alhumdulilah good to hear your well

Endymion
04-17-2011, 08:09 PM
:wasalambo Dearest Friends.

Yup im back as usual :D and im quiet well :Alhumdill I was alright just after i opened my eyes after the Surgery,at 10 pm my Mom gave me some juice and just after that,i was ready to go home and i was at home at 11:45 pm :bravo: Even the Nurses were surprised and they keep on telling my Parents to take good care of me and dont let me walk.This time when they used the word patient for me,i did'nt mind :D but before the surgery,when i admitted to the Hospital,A nurse enter in my room looking at all of us asking who is the patient :embarrass And my Mom,Dad and my Bro all pointed out at me and i was reciting the Quran from my pocket size copy and i was like,"What?Patient ^o) Come on im not a Patient <_< (but then they made me a patient :D )
The only pleasent thing over there was a couple of pigeons with their two babies :statisfie down the AC in the balcony,they were really cute :statisfie As the Male pigeon was a bit fat and big,i gave him the name of my elder bro and the little and beautiful female pigeon was,no doubt,my beautiful sister-in-law :D (Crazy me :p )
Every thing went well Alhamdulillah just the headache gave me a hard time but i cant thank Allah SWT for the ease he Provide me and for such loving family and friends.Looking at the messeges you keep on sending me,made me smile and made me cry as well.Im indeed lucky to have such loving and caring people around me :statisfie I also Love you all and care about you all and i pray that Allah SWT bless you with a healthy life and you will never face any difficulty in your life ever.Amen.:statisfie

Cabdullahi
04-17-2011, 08:25 PM
:wasalambo Dearest Friends.

Yup im back as usual :D and im quiet well :Alhumdill I was alright just after i opened my eyes after the Surgery,at 10 pm my Mom gave me some juice and just after that,i was ready to go home and i was at home at 11:45 pm :bravo: Even the Nurses were surprised and they keep on telling my Parents to take good care of me and dont let me walk.This time when they used the word patient for me,i did'nt mind :D but before the surgery,when i admitted to the Hospital,A nurse enter in my room looking at all of us asking who is the patient :embarrass And my Mom,Dad and my Bro all pointed out at me and i was reciting the Quran from my pocket size copy and i was like,"What?Patient ^o) Come on im not a Patient <_< (but then they made me a patient :D )
The only pleasent thing over there was a couple of pigeons with their two babies :statisfie down the AC in the balcony,they were really cute :statisfie As the Male pigeon was a bit fat and big,i gave him the name of my elder bro and the little and beautiful female pigeon was,no doubt,my beautiful sister-in-law :D (Crazy me :p )
Every thing went well Alhamdulillah just the headache gave me a hard time but i cant thank Allah SWT for the ease he Provide me and for such loving family and friends.Looking at the messeges you keep on sending me,made me smile and made me cry as well.Im indeed lucky to have such loving and caring people around me :statisfie I also Love you all and care about you all and i pray that Allah SWT bless you with a healthy life and you will never face any difficulty in your life ever.Amen.:statisfie

you broke the world record for the most emoticon use in a post

Alhamdulilah everything went well

Endymion
04-18-2011, 10:57 AM
TheQuietOne who is about to hit 5000 posts :uuh: And what would be the statistics if you were a Talkative one :embarrass

format_quote Originally Posted by thequietone
you broke the world record for the most emoticon use in a post
Who set the world record BTW :D

Alhamdulilah everything went well
Jazakallahu Khyran Bro :statisfie

P.S.
What happened to the image i posted :blind:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!