/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dua request for my grandma who is very ill :(

Aztec-Revert19
04-04-2011, 03:53 AM
Salaam alykum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuh

My grandma had a stroke today in the morning, and she is now at the hospital. I just came home after being at the hospital for 9 hours, and we are preparing to go back after we get some things. But please, everyone make dua for my grandmother. That she have a speedy recovery, and that she regains her ability to speak (she lost it... but she is getting it back Alhamdulillah)

Thank you everyone.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Beardo
04-04-2011, 04:01 AM
Inna lilah. May Allah Ta'ala grant her a full and quick recovery, insha-Allah.

Aztec-Revert19
04-04-2011, 04:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Insha'Allah Ameen. Jazak Allah Khair. It is much appreciated. :(

Amat Allah
04-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger; Muhammad Bin Abdillah...

May Allah be with you my respected brother , your family and grandmother and May He The Exalted grant her a speedy recovery and ease all her pain and lead her way to the path of the endless happiness and keep you, your dear family and your precious grandmother healthy, happy, pleased and close to Him always and forever and May Allah fill your hearts with the endless Sabir, Taqwaa, Imaan, His rememberance, peace, comfort, real happiness and satisfaction...

I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure your grandmother

I ask Allaah The Supreme, Lord of the magnificent throne to cure your grandmother

O Lord of the people, remove our brother`s grandmother pain and cure her, You are the One Who cures and there is no one besides You who can cure, grant her such a cure that no illness remains...

May Allah honor you my respected and noble brother and elevate your status in this life and in the hereafter and all the Ummah

Praise be to Allah and peace and blessings of Allah be upon His Messenger; Muhammad Bin Abdillah...

Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S.Belle
04-04-2011, 05:31 AM
May Allah increase her health and ease your (and ur family's) worry.

Little_Lion
04-04-2011, 07:17 AM
Aztec, my heartfelt sympathy you both your grandmother and your family. A very dear friend of mine, another radio personality, had a stroke last year and I'm happy to say he's walking and talking and to all appearances you would think nothing happened . . . but he does not remember me. While I hope your outcome is much better, give thanks to Allah for every little success in her recovery. Allah, please give Aztec's grandmother your love and comfort through what is sure to be a very confusing time, please let her know peace and give her patience and strength to regain that which may be lost, and be compassionate if anything is not to be regained immediately, for we know that you are most merciful and our greatest protector. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
04-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Salaam

may Allah grants what is best for her , Ameen.

Aztec-Revert19
04-05-2011, 06:00 AM
Jazak Allah Khair everyone! It is much appreciated. She does have Aphasia, but she remembers us all Allahu Akbar.

I know that Allah (swt) Knows what is Best. I trust in Him, whatever He decides to do. That is why I was able to stay so calm, because I knew that He knows best. Thank you everyone!

Ansariyah
04-05-2011, 08:30 PM
May Allah grant ur grandma good health & speedy recovery ameen.

Zafran
04-05-2011, 08:32 PM
salaam

May Allah swt bless her and and give her good health

ameen

peace

Aztec-Revert19
04-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Great news everyone :D
My grandma has made a near full recovery! She is so well, that the doctors are not even sure if speech therapy is even necessary now :D
Subhana'Allah!
Thank you everyone for your duas. Jazak Allah Khair!

Amat Allah
04-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Allahu Akbar wa Al Hamdulillah...

amazing news filling the heart with happiness and comfort ...May Allah keep her healthy always and forever and always be her guider in this life and the after life and all Jinn and Mankind Ameeeeeeeeen

AmineH
04-07-2011, 04:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Insha'Allah

Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!