/* */

PDA

View Full Version : how to response to sum1who says listening to music keeps them awake and focus

nutty
04-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Assalamun alaikum

I would like advise on how to response to some1 when they say that listening to music keeps them awake and focus, otherwise they would lose focus and concentration..I know music is badand harms..i just wana no how to response...

Jazak-Allah Khair

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-04-2011, 12:56 PM
:sl:

The best way to respond is in the simplistic manner possible. Try either or both of the following.

1. Just remind the person that music is haram

2. Point out that music is very invasive as evidenced by them being led to believe they can not focus without it.

Ramadhan
04-04-2011, 02:18 PM
music works the same way as drugs do, and stimulates our brains as drugs do, although in a very subtle way.
Hence, some people cannot focus without some background music, and some people simply cannot live without music. People cry because of music, people laugh because of music.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!