/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all!

Yahya_Ajam
04-04-2011, 12:09 PM
As-Salamu Alaykum,

My name is Yahya and I'm fairly new to Islam. I have studied Islam for some time and finally converted about a month ago. There is still SO much for me to learn and I am so eager to learn everything.

I can't wait to get to know all of the brothers and sisters that participate in the forum and I look forward to the many friendships we will make :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuzubu
04-04-2011, 12:13 PM
Waalaykum Asalam brother Yahya. :)

Welcome to Islam, may this place lead you to even more wisdom and intelligence.

Yes Insha'Allah, I am already you friend. :)

PouringRain
04-04-2011, 12:38 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Abdul-Raouf
04-04-2011, 12:40 PM
Wa alaikkum salaam....

Alhamdulillah..that you reverted to Islam... Congrats...:)

Welcome to IB.....:) ...post your revert story soon my Dear brother...:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
tigerkhan
04-06-2011, 05:55 AM
welcom to the forum bro.
Congrats for ur revert to islam.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!