/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Justice

yas2010
04-04-2011, 12:30 PM
:sl: All

I suppose you have heard this phrase " There is no justice in this world?" to what extent do you agree/disagree with this?

:wa:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
04-04-2011, 12:37 PM
Greetings and peace be with you yas2010;

There is no justice in this world?"
I agree with you, the poor will never have justice in this world, about a billion people live on less than a dollar a day, they go to bed hungry, their children die of hunger and preventable diseases.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people

Eric

Abdul-Raouf
04-04-2011, 12:46 PM
99% I agree...only due to the remaining 1 %..the world is still existing I believe ...:(...thats my personal opinion.

LavaDog
04-04-2011, 12:59 PM
I agree that there is little justice in this world but it does not have to be that way. People are held back from obtaining justice by society but its not impossible to achieve.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuzubu
04-04-2011, 01:14 PM
There is justice, maybe not now, but later it will be, and after that at the judgement day it is full of justice.

But there is still justice in this world, not that it is supposed to be calculated, but more like 20%?

AmineH
04-04-2011, 01:44 PM
I agree and my opinion is the same as Eric H .

:w:

Ramadhan
04-04-2011, 02:23 PM
Islam provide the path to implement justice in the world, but the perfect justice is obtained during judgement day.
Although in the end it is more than justice in the hereafter, as Allah's mercy prevails over His wrath, and without if it were only justice, we will all end up in hell, but because of Allah mercy, some of us end up in paradise instead.

Salahudeen
04-04-2011, 02:49 PM
A good question and I have heard people say it's a type of madness to not believe in a day of judgement because there is so many wrongs and injustices committed in this life that it's impossible to not believe in a day of judgement where perfect justice will be done.

Flame of Hope
04-04-2011, 03:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yas2010
I suppose you have heard this phrase " There is no justice in this world?" to what extent do you agree/disagree with this?
Alhamdulillahir rabbil al ameen! Jazakallah khair sister for asking the question. I like asking questions. But I also like answering them, if I can. :D

Regarding the phrase, " There is no justice in this world" I don't agree with it.

To say that there is no justice is in this world would be the same as saying there is no righteousness in this world. But such a thing is not true. Good and evil both exist in this world. Justice and injustice both exist in this world. We know what is good because of the existence of evil. We know what is justice because of the existence of injustice.

We can't say that there is no justice in this world. How can we when people are able to go to courts and demand justice for wrongs done unto them? There is a law and order system in every country established to ensure that people get justice.

Try breaking the law, trespassing on other people's property, stealing or engaging in fraudulent business. People are not going to sit there doing nothing when someone tramples on their rights. The history of the world shows that people have risen in arms to fight against injustice and oppression.

Besides, if there was no justice, it would mean there were no just people on earth. If so, then on the Day of Judgment, are the seats reserved for people who are just going to be vacant?

It is another matter that injustice also exists in this world.

format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
the poor will never have justice in this world, about a billion people live on less than a dollar a day, they go to bed hungry, their children die of hunger and preventable diseases.
Of course there will be poor people who live on less than a dollar a day, going to bed hungry, children dying of hunger and diseases...but this is only one side of the picture. What about the other side? Aren't there many people who belong to middle-class families, who have enough for their sustenance, who live in relative peace and security, who do not know of hunger and who are healthy?

We can't look at one side and ignore the other. That won't be justice. :ermm:

Eric H
04-04-2011, 06:05 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Flame;

We can't say that there is no justice in this world. How can we when people are able to go to courts and demand justice for wrongs done unto them? There is a law and order system in every country established to ensure that people get justice.
How do people starving to death get their justice on this Earth?

Of course there will be poor people who live on less than a dollar a day, going to bed hungry, children dying of hunger and diseases...but this is only one side of the picture. What about the other side? Aren't there many people who belong to middle-class families, who have enough for their sustenance, who live in relative peace and security, who do not know of hunger and who are healthy?

We can't look at one side and ignore the other. That won't be justice.
The middle class are nothing special, we do not deserve to be middle class, we earn this comfortable lifestyle because of where we are born. The poor will never have the chance to be middle class teachers, nurses, doctors, engineers etc. About a billion people have little education and cannot read or write, because of where they are born.

Some horrible statistics that highlight injustice………

1. According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty. And they “die quietly in some of the poorest villages on earth, far removed from the scrutiny and the conscience of the world. Being meek and weak in life makes these dying multitudes even more invisible in death.”Source 4
2. Nearly a billion people entered the 21st century unable to read a book or sign their names.Source 7
3. Less than one per cent of what the world spent every year on weapons was needed to put every child into school by the year 2000 and yet it didn’t happen.Source 8
4. Infectious diseases continue to blight the lives of the poor across the world. An estimated 40 million people are living with HIV/AIDS, with 3 million deaths in 2004. Every year there are 350–500 million cases of malaria, with 1 million fatalities: Africa accounts for 90 percent of malarial deaths and African children account for over 80 percent of malaria victims worldwide.Source 9

Eric

Flame of Hope
04-05-2011, 04:40 AM
The middle class are nothing special, we do not deserve to be middle class, we earn this comfortable lifestyle because of where we are born. The poor will never have the chance to be middle class teachers, nurses, doctors, engineers etc. About a billion people have little education and cannot read or write, because of where they are born.
We do not deserve to be middle class? ^o)

S.Belle
04-05-2011, 05:04 AM
somewhat agree
there are systems/procedures that are followed to ensure that people are brought to justice but within those systems u have corrupt people who may twist things to their own liking...... true justice will only be given on the day of judgement

Eric H
04-05-2011, 07:20 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Flame, I am so sorry to appear confrontational, but I feel passionate about injustice in this world, only God can act justly.

format_quote Originally Posted by Flame
We do not deserve to be middle class? ^o)
In the same way twenty two thousand children do not deserve to die needlessly from grinding poverty today. In the time it has taken me to respond to your post, another fifty children have died needlessly.

In the spirit of praying for justice for all people.

Eric

Flame of Hope
04-06-2011, 04:37 PM
In the same way twenty two thousand children do not deserve to die needlessly from grinding poverty today. In the time it has taken me to respond to your post, another fifty children have died needlessly.
All things happen by the will of God. Often what we think is bad is actually good. And often what we think is good is actually bad.

Maryan0
04-06-2011, 09:38 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Flame;

How do people starving to death get their justice on this Earth?

Some horrible statistics that highlight injustice………

1. According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty. And they “die quietly in some of the poorest villages on earth, far removed from the scrutiny and the conscience of the world. Being meek and weak in life makes these dying multitudes even more invisible in death.”Source 4
2. Nearly a billion people entered the 21st century unable to read a book or sign their names.Source 7
3. Less than one per cent of what the world spent every year on weapons was needed to put every child into school by the year 2000 and yet it didn’t happen.Source 8
4. Infectious diseases continue to blight the lives of the poor across the world. An estimated 40 million people are living with HIV/AIDS, with 3 million deaths in 2004. Every year there are 350–500 million cases of malaria, with 1 million fatalities: Africa accounts for 90 percent of malarial deaths and African children account for over 80 percent of malaria victims worldwide.Source 9

Eric
I agree. It's very sad that some people live such miserable lives with no opportunity to change their lot may Allah have mercy on them.
Salam

Woodrow
04-06-2011, 11:12 PM
Right here in what is the Geographical Center of the North American Continent, we have this==

Is it justice to have this in the very center of one of the wealthiest Nations?

Yes, this is in America and this is the life of many Lakotah

Justice in the sense of equal justice and fairness for all does not exist in this Dunya. But there is true and genuine justice in knowing that for all of us life is a trial, even to those who may appear to live in comfort.

Flame of Hope
04-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Poverty and riches are a state of the mind.

in jihad
04-07-2011, 10:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Maryan0
I agree. It's very sad that some people live such miserable lives with no opportunity to change their lot may Allah have mercy on them.
This world's full of injustice and so many people suffering. May Allah have mercy on us all. Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!