/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi :)

LauraB
04-04-2011, 09:37 PM
Hope you are all well..

I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself, I'm Laura.. 22 Year old from the UK. I haven't converted to Islam yet.. but i do want too.. would really like to make some muslim friends to share things with and just generally have a chat! :welcome:

Take care

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
04-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Welcome to the Forum LauraB. There are quite a few Sisters from the UK on this forum. Inshallah you will fast make some friends who will be of help to you.

Feel free to ask any questions, everybody here tries to be helpful.

Ghazalah
04-04-2011, 10:26 PM
Salaam Laura! Glad to know you want to convert to Islam, if you have any questions feel free to ask! Great to have you here. :D

PouringRain
04-04-2011, 10:52 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hamza Asadullah
04-04-2011, 11:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by LauraB
Hope you are all well..

I just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself, I'm Laura.. 22 Year old from the UK. I haven't converted to Islam yet.. but i do want too.. would really like to make some muslim friends to share things with and just generally have a chat! :welcome:

Take care
Hello Laura you are most welcome here. Please make yourself comfortable and feel free to ask if you need any help with anything at all or if you need any questions answered or advice.

Zafran
04-05-2011, 02:34 AM
Salaam

welcome to the forum

Hope you enjoy your stay

peace

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-05-2011, 01:51 PM
Welcome to the forum LauraB

Hope you have a wonderful stay here and insha'Allaah also benefit yourself here by learning some more as you've come to a great place to learn..

see you around this geeky forum : D

.. peace ..

Zuzubu
04-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Waalaykum Asalam

welcome

Ansariyah
04-05-2011, 02:14 PM
Welcome LauraB
enjoy ur stay!=)

Hannah.
04-05-2011, 04:24 PM
Salaam Laura :) You have made an awesome decision to convert to Islam! If you have any questions feel free to ask xx

Haya emaan
04-05-2011, 04:54 PM
welcome Laura..
nice to hear that u want to convert INSHAALLAH

LauraB
04-05-2011, 07:51 PM
Thank you all for your kind greetings! Really nice! :)

Aprender
04-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Hi! Welcome to the forum. It is so wonderful to have you here with us! ^_^

tigerkhan
04-06-2011, 05:37 AM
welcom sister

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!