/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Cure of Cancer is found!

Zuzubu
04-05-2011, 12:23 PM
Asalamu Alaykum wr. wb. =)

If this is true that you can use black seeds for every illness? Then we got a cure from cancer I guess?:

Narrated Khalid bin Sad: We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death." (Book #71, Hadith #591)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUZxC...eature=related

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hiroshi
04-05-2011, 12:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Zuzubu
Asalamu Alaykum wr. wb. =)

If this is true that you can use black seeds for every illness? Then we got a cure from cancer I guess?:

Narrated Khalid bin Sad: We went out and Ghalib bin Abjar was accompanying us. He fell ill on the way and when we arrived at Medina he was still sick. Ibn Abi 'Atiq came to visit him and said to us, "Treat him with black cumin. Take five or seven seeds and crush them (mix the powder with oil) and drop the resulting mixture into both nostrils, for 'Aisha has narrated to me that she heard the Prophet saying, 'This black cumin is healing for all diseases except As-Sam.' Aisha said, 'What is As-Sam?' He said, 'Death." (Book #71, Hadith #591)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUZxC...eature=related
I am dying of cancer. I'll give it a try.

Zuzubu
04-05-2011, 12:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hiroshi
Are you seriously dying? :O

Ok, I think you can buy it as "Black Mustard Seed Oil" , if you have it on your skin, you can rub it on it. It has special things which cures wounds.

May you Insha'Allah get well soon. =)

Perseveranze
04-05-2011, 03:51 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

Video does not work.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Maryan0
04-05-2011, 04:34 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. May Allah guide you to Islam...
Salam

Zuzubu
04-05-2011, 04:38 PM
Try this link then, or look it up urself http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1z6iy...eature=related

Insaanah
04-05-2011, 06:09 PM
I am really and truly sorry to hear that Hiroshi.

I hope you are able to have good health for as long as possible.

All previous discussions aside, by not believing in the trinity, you are a step closer to the truth. You have done away with the figure three, and are currently on two (two divine beings that is, of which you worship one). I invite you now, to one, the pure figure one, not two, or three - just One God with no associates whatsoever in His Divinity, and to believe in Jesus (peace be upon him) as he was, as one of the mightiest messengers of Allah, one of the noblest and most righteous human beings to ever set foot on the face of this earth.

May Allah guide you and us all to the right path, and grant us all the best of endings, ameen.

Peace.

Hiroshi
04-06-2011, 06:27 AM

Ok, I think you can buy it as "Black Mustard Seed Oil" , if you have it on your skin, you can rub it on it. It has special things which cures wounds.

format_quote Originally Posted by Maryan0
I'm sorry to hear that. May Allah guide you to Islam...
Salam
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

All previous discussions aside, by not believing in the trinity, you are a step closer to the truth. You have done away with the figure three, and are currently on two (two divine beings that is, of which you worship one). I invite you now, to one, the pure figure one, not two, or three - just One God with no associates whatsoever in His Divinity, and to believe in Jesus (peace be upon him) as he was, as one of the mightiest messengers of Allah, one of the noblest and most righteous human beings to ever set foot on the face of this earth.

May Allah guide you and us all to the right path, and grant us all the best of endings, ameen.

Peace.

My thanks to all you kind people out there. Especially to my dear sparring partner Insaanah.

I am not sure why I blurted out that I have cancer but it is true unfortunately. Apparently one person in three will develop some form of cancer at some point in their lifetime so it is a common thing. But my form of cancer is quite rare. It is cancer of the oesophagus (below the throat) and it makes swallowing food quite painful. I am receiving good treatment at the local hospital but the cancer is quite advanced: fourth stage and spreading to other parts of the body. But I am in no discomfort at this time.

I would like to warn others that if you ever experience a persistent problem when swallowing then get your doctor to check it out immediately. It is a danger signal. You might not have cancer but there are a number of other serious things that it could be which would be best to treat as early as possible.

Thanks again for all the advice. I am taking a number of herbal remedies that have been suggested: aloe vera, turmeric and garlic. And I will give this black mustard seed oil a try as well.

Zuzubu
04-06-2011, 08:24 AM
Yes, but before taking medicine "mustard oil, honey, and other health carring products" then remmember to pray, or it may not work.

With Dawwa, comes Dua'h. With medicine comes prayer, and without praying medicine isn't always the best.

Ummu Sufyaan
04-06-2011, 08:25 AM

Peace.
ditto that. every single word...

even if you are getting treatment, i suggest you pray to Allah (god) for a cure. you never know...

GuestFellow
04-06-2011, 11:49 PM
I'm sorry to hear this. I really hope you feel better. Take care...

SlaveOfGod
04-07-2011, 12:39 AM
My father recently got cured from cancer last year alhamdulillah. Just remember that nothing cures you except with the will of God, keep strong my brother, you're in my prayers.

May Allah guide us all to the straight path.

Ramadhan
04-07-2011, 11:05 AM

May Allah SWT lessens your pain, restores your good health, and give you hidayah. amien.

Here's information about blackseeds/nigella sativa/habbatus sauda:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigella_sativa

Woodrow
04-07-2011, 02:52 PM

Close but it is "Black Caraway Seed Oil" you want not black mustard seed oil.

http://www.thefreshloaf.com/node/156...h-aka-kollunji

Be certain the seed has the botanical name of Nigella Sativa as there are many other plants also called Black Seed. Nigella Sativa is the true one used by our Prophet(PBUH)

Huzzy_786
04-07-2011, 02:55 PM
The video is removed by the user :S

Woodrow
04-07-2011, 03:05 PM
If it is any conciliation Hiroshi I have been diagnosed with cancer on 2 occasions the first time was over 20 years ago when I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. That has a very short life expectancy and as a rule a person with it does not live over 2 months with it. I am assuming it was a false diagnosis as I think I am still alive.

The second time was right after I accepted Islam and I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I was given a live expectancy of a few months a year at the most. The diagnosis seems to have been correct but for some reason I have been symptom free for about 5 years now. Although my lungs have very small breathing capacity. That is my reward for being a very heavy smoker for about 60 years of my life. I began smoking when I was about 5 years old. It was quite common for us little street urchins to smoke in the 1940s. But I do believe I have now lived a bit longer than what was expected.

May you find relief and be allowed to live and have time to learn to serve Allaah(swt)

Zuzubu
04-07-2011, 03:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
60 years of my life.
you must be very old then. O.o

Woodrow
04-07-2011, 06:11 PM
you must be very old then. O.o
Will be 71 in just a couple months. I guess to many people that would seem to be very old

S.Belle
04-07-2011, 06:17 PM
^ wow alhamdulilah

Ubeyde
04-10-2011, 06:55 PM
at Hiroshi

Sorry to hear about your illness.

Try this with the belief that it will work.

Get a Muslim to recite Surah Al-Fatiha, and afterwards blow thrice into the bowl of water. After which, drink all of the water.

Surah Al-Fatiha is the Cure to All Diseases.

Also, Bismillah at times of agony will disperse the agony Inshallah ta'ala.
A short story that these are true remedies that happened to me.
Whilst I was in the Path of Allah Ta'ala (Itikahf), I was making Wudhu (ablution) and my feet both slipped simultaneosly. I smashed my face onto the tap in which I was making Wudhu and cut open my head, my eyebrow, my face and had a massive black eye. I was in immense pain, however, after I had recited thrice Bismillah (In the name of Allah) and blew on my wounds, the pain disappeared immediately, Subhanallah.

I hope that you stay in good health for as long as possible, and when your time comes, you recite the Kalimah La Illahah Illalallah with sincerity so you may die a Mo'meen.

Chavundur
04-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Hi Hiroshi , I got over nasopharynx cancer ten years ago, It started in 1996 and at last cure I was in hospital and tv was showing millenium celebrations.

After all these years I made a lot of research for getting rid of side effects of cures and I realized that its cure was almost scary as itself. But There is no complaint because sickness was the excellent cure of my really sick spirit and soul which was desiring this world very much. It opened my eyes, finally , yes I was a Qul ( who obeys his creator)
Our examination is not our choice, As Prophet Ayyup (pbuh) said " Sabrun Jameel " , as brothers and sisters said above you should consume some vegetables and spices , teas but
As Rasulullah said ," The cure of sick is not to eat " , eat less, You can use whey protein powders instead of mixed meal, According to some research whey protein is beneficial for healthy cells rather then ill ones ( cancer cells). Cancer cells are shameless ones of whole cells in our bodies, When you feed yourself, they take advantage of it firstly. Beyond all of that I just wanted you to read the risale " The Message For The Sick " carefully, I hope you will find real cure in it. ( source nur.gen.tr , the twenty fifth flash, search books and select Flashes collection )
May Allah make this sickness an eternal cause of happiness for you

Ansariyah
04-10-2011, 08:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
If it is any conciliation Hiroshi I have been diagnosed with cancer on 2 occasions the first time was over 20 years ago when I was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. That has a very short life expectancy and as a rule a person with it does not live over 2 months with it. I am assuming it was a false diagnosis as I think I am still alive.

The second time was right after I accepted Islam and I was diagnosed with lung cancer. I was given a live expectancy of a few months a year at the most. The diagnosis seems to have been correct but for some reason I have been symptom free for about 5 years now. Although my lungs have very small breathing capacity. That is my reward for being a very heavy smoker for about 60 years of my life. I began smoking when I was about 5 years old. It was quite common for us little street urchins to smoke in the 1940s. But I do believe I have now lived a bit longer than what was expected.

May you find relief and be allowed to live and have time to learn to serve Allaah(swt)
SubanaAllah, that truly Humbles me. Allah has preserved you, Alhamdulilah. May Allah grant you Jannah uncle Woodrow, ameeen.=)

جوري
07-14-2012, 04:39 AM
any news on hiroshi? just found this thread ...wow that's sad imsad

piXie
07-14-2012, 09:17 AM
This was the last I heard from him. He has not come online ever since. imsad

Hi Member X.

I am feeling much better thanks. I am in Germany right now and undergoing homeopathic treatment for cancer that is not available in England where I live. It involves a strict diet and lots of injections. But it seems to be working. After next week I will have a CT scan (computer tomography scan) to see if the tumours have gotten smaller. Then hopefully I can go home.

Hiroshi

Snowflake
07-14-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm saddened to hear about Hiroshi. Hope we hear from him soon. I hope Uncle Woodrows post gives him some strength. May Allah grant both of you a cure and a long healthy life. May Allah guide Hiroshi to Islam. Ameen.

جوري
07-14-2012, 03:14 PM
Stage IV esophageal ca. Has a two year survival rate at best :(
I pray that he became Muslim .. Did anyone try to offer him da3wa actively through PM or something?

Ali137
07-14-2012, 04:43 PM
I will make dua for you Hiroshi that Allah will cure your cancer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!