/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Takafal or interest??

shamailashafiq
04-05-2011, 02:50 PM
maerae husband buhat achae shauher,,buhat obedient baetae,,,achae baap haen....buhat reham dil haen...namazee haen
but unhon ne saving account maen paesae jama krwa rakhae haen.aur insurance polcy bhee le hoe hae.....hum rent k ghar maen rahtae haen...dono job krtay haen...middle clas se belong kertey haen.....maen unko buhat dafa samjha chukee hoon k sood haram hae...magar un se laraee ho jatee hae but woh maantae naen haen...kya karoon???kehte haen k maerae kaun se croron rupae hae????maenae apnae bachon k naam agar kuch lakh jama kra dye to kya hoa???ye TAKAFAL hae...profit naen hae....i m very much worid..Allah maerae buchon ko sood se bachae..ameen

[Mods Notes:
A Rough Translation:

My husband is a good human, husband son and father. He prays Regularly. We both do jobs and live in a rental home.

He has an insurance policy and a saving account. We belong to a middle class and I told him many a times that Interest (Ribaa/Sood) is Haram and he keeps telling me that its not interest but Takaful. Its not millions just a few lacs that he has kept for his children.

Please advise what to do. May Allah SWT save my children from Interest money, Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tigerkhan
04-06-2011, 05:26 AM
asalamolikum
sister u know this is a time of fitna. i heard that in one hadith it has been said that in time of fitna everyone will be involved in interest, willingly or unwillingly. Suhaba RA ask prophet PBUh how is it posible. Prophet PBUh replied as if there is a fire, everyone there will breath this smoke.
i am not a scholar but to my limited understanding now a days there are ppl who are saved from this sins but they are ppl not like us (doing jobs and indulge in dunia) and they are v.v.few ppl only. they have such eman that Allah SWT is giving them through their salat, taqwa, istaghfar.

so for ppl like us i think

1.we should avoids HARAM as much as possible.
2. strength our eman, i mean if ur husband have the ahra in sight of him, he would never prefer this dunia and sins, chahay dunia ka kitna hi nuqsan kio na ho.

since u are not directly responsible for his deeds, i suggest u should more stress on ur child education/eman/akhlaaq/taqwa/tawakal/zuhud/sabr/shukar.

allah swt forgive me if i had something wrong as i am not a Aalim. its just my personal views.
Allah swt help u, my prayers are with u.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!