/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Since Islam came before Christianity should we say that Christian European's culture

truthseeker63
04-06-2011, 04:57 PM
Since Islam came before Christianity should we say that Christian European's culture and science came from Islam ? I know that the Christians like to say that Christianity came first but the truth is that Islam came first in fact if not for the Crusades I think Europe would have been Muslim or at least many Europeans would have been Muslims I know Spain was ruled by Muslims for over 800 years ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ubeyde
04-11-2011, 10:17 AM
Islam was the first religion. Adam (AS) right till the last man. Christianity is a form of innovation away from Islam, i.e. they invented that Isa(AS) was in actual fact God and the son of God. Allah sent to the "Christians" the Muslims at the time of Musa (AS), Dawud (AS), Lut (AS), etc. They re-invented some parts of the Injil, the Torah, the 10 commandments, etc. to appeal to a "more modern audience".

It is said that if the Holy Prophet Muhamad (SA) was alive just for a few months, the whole world would have embraced Islam.

Islam as far as science goes is groundbreaking and is at the forefront of all Modern Technological advances. For example, Algebra, the Theory of the Expanding Universe, the Chromosome Structure of Humans, etc. etc.

Zafran
04-11-2011, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by truthseeker63
Since Islam came before Christianity should we say that Christian European's culture and science came from Islam ? I know that the Christians like to say that Christianity came first but the truth is that Islam came first in fact if not for the Crusades I think Europe would have been Muslim or at least many Europeans would have been Muslims I know Spain was ruled by Muslims for over 800 years ?
Salaam

Not realy Byzantine empire was christian - the later western Roman empire was christian - emperor constantine - Muslims lost the battle of Tours.

Indeed modern science does have its basis from Islamic science in the middle ages - Places like Sicily were also under muslim rule - there were even muslims living there.

peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!