/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How do YoU ReSpONd to sites that claim Islam is wrong and etc?

Samiun
04-07-2011, 09:24 AM
:sl:
I am a teenager, full of curiosity and desires in my mind. Without a doubt this fact is true, the teenage level is said to be the part where the prophet Muhammad S.A.W. said to really spend it wisely.
Narrated Abdullah Bin Mas`ud Allah's Messenger (PBUH) said:

"A man shall be asked concerning five things on the day of resurrection: concerning his life, how he spent it; concerning his youth, how he grew old; concerning his wealth, whence he acquired it, and in what way he spent it; and what was it that he did with the knowledge that he had."

The Prophet Mohammad (PBUH), used to call on Muslims to take the initiative to do good deeds before any obstacles arise. For instance, he said, "Lose no time to do good deeds before you are caught up by one of seven calamities awaiting you: a starvation which may impair your wisdom; a prosperity which may mislead you; an ailment which may damage your health; an old age which may harm your senses; a sudden death; the Dajjal (Antichrist); or Doomsday, which is indeed the hardest and most bitter." (at-Tirmidhi, al-Baihaqi)
However, I am curious as to how other religion disbelieve in Islam and why is it that there are so many sites that try to bring down Islam by outlining so-called facts that could possibly(of course not) prove that Islam is from the devil or wrong(Nauzubillah bin zalik!). I always dodged these types of websites before, but now, it seems to me that I could understand more about how non-muslims view about our religion. I want to know why they disbelieve in Islam so I might refute any non-muslim as to how he/she views Islam in turn giving da'wah to them. Is this a good idea? :)?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
selsebil
04-07-2011, 10:22 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

We should tell them Islam in a good manner by following these principles of Quran:

" Invite [all] to the way of your Sustainer with wisdom." Qur’an, 16:125.
"But speak to him mildly; perchance he may take warning or fear (Allah)." Qur'an 20:44

Here is another principle:

Although those who work and strive on the way of Truth should think only of their own duties, they think of those that pertain to Almighty Allah, base their actions on them, and fall into error. Whereas the Noble Prophet (Upon whom be blessings and peace), who was the Absolute Master, Universal Leader, and Perfect Guide, took as his absolute guide the Divine decree,
‘No more is the Prophet bound to do than deliver the message’
and when people held back and did not listen, conveyed the message with greater effort, endeavour, and seriousness. For in accordance with the verse,
‘It is true you will not be able to guide everyone whom you love; but Allah guides those whom He will’
He understood that making people listen and guiding them was Almighty Allah’s concern. And he did not interfere in Allah’s concerns. So, we should tell to people about facts of belief, however their acception is not our duty, but Allah’s.

selsebil
04-07-2011, 10:45 AM
After giving those principles, here is just a proof by Bediuzzaman Said Nursi.It's a good response to those who say Islam is wrong and Quran is the word of Muhammed SAW:

" It is in no way possible for a human being to be successful in doing such a thing on his own, in fact, it is completely impossible. Individuals who resemble one another may imitate one another, those of the same kind may take on one another’s forms, those who are close to one another in rank or status may imitate one another and temporarily deceive people, but they cannot do so for ever. For in any event, the falseness and artificiality in their behaviour will show up their imposture to the observant, and their deception will not last. If the one who is attempting to imitate another under false pretences is quite unlike them, for example, if an uneducated man wants to imitate in learning a genius like Ibn-i Sina, or a shepherd assume the position of a king, of course, they will not deceive anyone at all, they will only make fools of themselves. Everything they do will proclaim, ‘This is an impostor.’
“Thus, to suppose -God forbid!, a hundred thousand times- the Qur’an to be man’s word is utterly impossible, no rational being can accept it as possible, to do so is a delirium like imagining to be possible something that is self-evidently impossible like a fire-fly being seen by astronomers as a real star for a thousand years; or a fly appearing to observers in the true form of a peacock for a year; or a bogus common private posing as a famous lofty field marshal, taking over his position and remaining in it for a long period without giving away his deception; or like a slandering, unbelieving liar affecting the manner and position of the most truthful, trustworthy, upright believer throughout his life and being completely unruffled before even the most observant while concealing his fraud from them.
“In just the same way, if the Qur’an is supposed to be man’s word, then it has to be supposed, God forbid, that that Perspicuous Book, which is considered to be clearly a most brilliant star, rather, a sun of perfections perpetually scattering the lights of truth in the heavens of the world of Islam, is like a fire-fly, a spurious sham made up by a counterfeiting human. And those who are closest to it and study it most carefully do not realize this, and consider it to be a perpetual, exalted star and source of truth. Together with this being impossible a hundred times over, even if you went a hundred times further in your diabolical machinations, O Satan, you could not make such an assertion, you could not deceive anyone of sound reason! Only sometimes you trick people by making them look from a great distance, thus making the star appear as small as a fire-fly.
“Thirdly: Also, if the Qur’an is imagined to be man’s word, it necessitates that the hidden reality of a criterion of truth and falsehood, which is miraculous in its exposition, and through the testimony of its fruits, results, and effects, is gilded with the most spiritual and life-giving, the most truthful and happiness-bringing, the most comprehensive and exalted qualities in the world of mankind, is, God forbid, the fabrication of a single unaided and unlearned man’s mind; and that the great geniuses and brilliant scholars who observed that being closely and studied him meticulously at no time saw any trace of counterfeit or pretence in him and always found him serious, genuine, and sincere.
“This is completely impossible, an idea so nonsensical as to shame the Devil himself, like dreaming up an utterly impossible situation. For it entails supposing one who throughout his life demonstrated and taught trust, belief, confidence, sincerity, seriousness, and integrity through all his conduct, words, and actions, and raised eminently truthful and sincere followers, and was accepted to possess the highest and most brilliant and elevated virtues to be the most untrustworthy, insincere, and unbelieving. Because in this question there is no point between the two.
“If, to suppose the impossible, the Qur’an was not the Word of God, it would fall as though from the Divine Throne to the ground, it would not remain somewhere between. While being the meeting-point of truths, it would become the source of superstition and myth. And if, God forbid, the one who proclaimed that wonderful decree was not God’s Messenger, it would necessitate his descending from the highest of the high to the lowest of the low, and from the degree of being the source of accomplishments and perfections to the level of being a mine of trickery and intrigue; he could not remain between the two. For one who lies and fabricates in God’s name falls to the very lowest of degrees.
“However impossible it is to permanently see a fly as a peacock, and to all the time see the peacocks’s attributes in the fly, this matter is that impossible. Only someone lacking all intelligence could imagine it to be possible.
“Fourthly: Also, if the Qur’an is imagined to be man’s word, it necessitates fancying that the Qur’an, which is a sacred commander of the community of Muhammad, mankind’s largest and most powerful army, is -God forbid- a powerless, valueless, baseless forgery. Whereas, self-evidently, through its powerful laws, sound principles, and penetrating commands, it has equipped that huge army both materially, and morally and spiritually, has given it an order and regularity and imposed a discipline on it that are such as to conquer both this world and the next, and has instructed the minds, trained the hearts, conquered the spirits, purified the consciences, and employed and utilized the limbs and members of individuals according to the degree of each. To imagine it to be a counterfeit necessitates accepting a hundredfold impossibility.
“This impossibility entails the further complete impossibility of supposing that one who, through his deliberate conduct throughout his life taught mankind Almighty God’s laws, and through his honest behaviour instructed man in the principles of truth, and through his sincere and reasonable words showed and established the straight way of moderation and happiness, and as all his life testifies, felt great fear of Divine punishment and knew God better than anyone else and made Him known, and in splendid fashion has for one thousand three hundred and fifty years commanded a fifth of mankind and half the globe, and through his qualities of renown is in truth the means of pride of mankind, indeed, of the universe, God forbid a hundred thousand times, neither feared God, nor knew Him, nor held back from lying, nor had any self-respect. Because in this matter there is no point between the two. For if, to suppose the impossible, the Qur’an is not the Word of God, if it falls from the Divine Throne to the ground, it cannot remain somewhere in between the two. Indeed, it then has to be accepted as the property of the very worst of liars. And as for this, O Satan, even if you were a hundred times more satanic, you could not deceive any mind that was not unsound, nor persuade any heart that was not corrupted.”

Ramadhan
04-07-2011, 10:55 AM
I don't go to anti-Islam sites because first, I think it's just a waste of time, may Allah SWT give them hidayah, and second, my visit would only add to those sites popularity on google search.

I remember these following verses whenever issues about anti-Islam sites or arguments with anti-Islam people come up:

It has been sent down to you in the Book that when you hear Allah’s Signs being rejected and mocked at by people, you must not sit with them until they start talking of other things. If you do, you are just the same as them. Allah will gather all the hypocrites and unbelievers into Hell. (Surat an-Nisa’: 140)

... Though they see every Sign, they still have no faith, so that when they come to you, disputing with you, those who do not believe say: “This is nothing but the myths of previous peoples!” They keep others from it and avoid it themselves. They are only destroying themselves, but they are not aware of it. (Surat al-An‘am: 25-26)

They bring you no similitude, but We bring you the truth and the best of explanations (as against it)” (Surat al-Furqan: 33).

If you obeyed most of those on Earth, they would misguide you from Allah’s Way. They follow nothing but conjecture. They are only guessing” (Surat al-An‘am: 116).

Say: “Do you argue with us about Allah when He is our Lord and your Lord? We have our actions and you have your actions. We act for Him alone.” (Surat al Baqara: 139)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Innocent Soul
04-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Sometimes I feel there are so many who hate Islam. This make me feel that this is the evidence that Islam is the truth and others just don't want to accept it and so they are saying wrong things about Islam.

Perseveranze
04-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Should check out some Prophecy hadiths, it's amazing how relevant they feel to today's times where Islam is so much under attack.

Woodrow
04-07-2011, 02:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Safiya 1
Sometimes I feel that are so many who hate Islam. This make me feel that this is the Islam is the truth and others just don't want to accept it and so they are saying wrong things about Islam.
We have to first accept the fact that some non-Muslims do see us as being their enemy. When one views another as being the enemy they dehumanize them in their mind and a result of that comes what seems to be rational reasons to justify the dehumanization. Sadly people actually do believe the misconceptions and lies that are spread about us.

To counter these lies and misconceptions the best approach is to live a highly visible life as practicing Muslims and by example show that the lies and misconceptions are not part of Islam.

Samiun
04-08-2011, 12:44 PM
:sl:, I love you all! Thanks for the responses :D. I hope I can meet more Muslims like all of you in the future :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!