/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Good thoughts and words for Hiroshi

Woodrow
04-07-2011, 06:28 PM
:sl: to our Muslim members and Peace to our non-Muslim members,

In another thread it has been brought to our attention that Hiroshi has a serious illness. Let us keep him in our thoughts and wish him well.

May his fast recovery serve as a tool to bring him closer to Allaah(swt)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yas2010
04-07-2011, 07:14 PM
Salaam

May Allah (swt) alleviate Hiroshi pain and suffering.

Ansariyah
04-07-2011, 07:45 PM
May Allah swt grant him good health ameen

Tilmeez
04-07-2011, 08:14 PM
As a member of LI Family I wish I could do anything for you, Hiroshi.

I will keep praying to Allah SWT that He may give you a fast recovery and may He guide you and us all to the right path, and grant us all the best lives and the best endings, Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muhammad
04-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Dear Hiroshi,

I'm sorry to hear about your illness. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Let us know if there is anything we can help with.

Aameen!

Rhubarb Tart
04-07-2011, 09:03 PM
There is nothing I can say to ease your pain. So I just say Ameen to duas.

format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
aameen!

Muezzin
04-07-2011, 09:08 PM
Ameen to all the duas.

If there is anything at all we can do to help, please let us know.

Zafran
04-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Salaam

Hope you recover from your illness

peace

marwen
04-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Hope you get well soon brother. May Allah grant you his abundant mercy, guidance and protection.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-07-2011, 09:39 PM
May Allaah grant Hiroshi a fast recovery from his illness and guide him to the path of the righteous, the truth, Aameen

Danah
04-07-2011, 10:01 PM
I hope you get well soon, may Allah bring you closer to him and guide you and us all to the right path.

tw009
04-07-2011, 10:05 PM
May Allah(swt) give you a quick recovery and make things easier for you Hiroshi.

Ameen.

PouringRain
04-07-2011, 11:47 PM
May God ease your symptoms and give you peace.

Ubeyde
04-10-2011, 08:31 PM
Remember in your closing moments that pain is in itself a creation from Allah Ta'ala, and none can harm you unless it has been decreed by the Almighty Allah, and no disease can cause you harm, lest it has been decreed. None can benefit you lest Allah wishes it. Therefore, medicine is of no use unless Allah has ordained for you to become well. Like this, if Allah wills you to be well, then you shall be well.

Please brother, do not undertake in ChemoTherapy. It is extremely painful and may seem to add precious moments to your life, but these moments if you are to live them, then it is decreed, do not live these moments under immense pain of chemotherapy, live them amongst those you love and the pious. Let no one stand in your way in reciting the Kalimah. I wish for Allah to make you die a Mo'meen, and when your soul is taken from you, taken in such a way that it is like a feather being plucked. Remember that Allah is always with you. Who knows, I may die before you, I may be young, but my time is vastly approaching as is everyones. Make use of the littel time you have remaining to make preparations for the Eternal Hereafter.

May Allah bestow His Eternal Mercy and Shower His Countless Blessings on you, and you make of amongst the first to enter Paradise, and make your last breaths the Kalimah, and allow you to die the most honourable death, a death which is most pleasing to Allah Ta'ala. Ameen.

MustafaMc
04-10-2011, 08:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pєαяℓ σf Wιѕ∂σм
May Allaah grant Hiroshi a fast recovery from his illness and guide him to the path of the righteous, the truth, Aameen
My thoughts exactly, Ameen!

gladTidings
04-10-2011, 08:49 PM
I am sorry to hear Hiroshi =(

Ameen to the dua'as.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!