/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah!

in jihad
04-07-2011, 06:51 PM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah!

I was attracted to all the useful info you have on your board. So much knowledge here. I hope to learn many things during my stay here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
04-07-2011, 09:31 PM
Welcome to the forums sister. Hope you get a beneficial stay here.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
04-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Wa Alaaykum As'salaam Wa Rahmatullaah Wa Barahkaatuh

Welcome to the forum and may your stay here be beneficial!

hope you also enjoy your stay aswell..

S.Belle
04-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Salam Alaykum
welcome to the forum
hope u enjoy it here

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
in jihad
04-07-2011, 09:39 PM
Thank you brother and sister for the welcome. :)

PouringRain
04-07-2011, 11:49 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Ramadhan
04-08-2011, 02:44 AM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum and I hope we can all learn and share our knowledge with one another

tigerkhan
04-08-2011, 05:18 AM
welcom to the forum.
hope u have a benficial stay.
anyway if u dont mind may i ask, y u choose this username...its bit touching.

in jihad
04-08-2011, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by tigerkhan
welcom to the forum.
hope u have a benficial stay.
anyway if u dont mind may i ask, y u choose this username...its bit touching.
Thank you for the welcome bro. My username ha? After accepting Islam I found that I have to do a lot of fighting and most of this fighting is going on in meself. From mornin till night I'm fighting. So that's how I chose the name. :)

Tilmeez
04-08-2011, 06:12 AM
:sl: and welcome you LI :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Fighter
My username ha? After accepting Islam I found that I have to do a lot of fighting and most of this fighting is going on in meself. From mornin till night I'm fighting. So that's how I chose the name.
Well, I would like you to be a good fighter/Warrior. Fight against yourself and shytan is not like fight between you and your neighbour. In that case you can forget the fight of last night when he gives you a friendly smile next morning. Here in this case you have to be a warrior and not to lose any war against Nafs(yourself) and Shytan.

May Allah SWT protect you and us all against ourselves and Shytan.

I can see you have already started posting here. That's good. Have a nice and beneficial stay here, sister. :)

in jihad
04-08-2011, 04:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
Well, I would like you to be a good fighter/Warrior. Fight against yourself and shytan is not like fight between you and your neighbour. In that case you can forget the fight of last night when he gives you a friendly smile next morning. Here in this case you have to be a warrior and not to lose any war against Nafs(yourself) and Shytan.

May Allah SWT protect you and us all against ourselves and Shytan.

I can see you have already started posting here. That's good. Have a nice and beneficial stay here, sister.
I wasn't sure if my username I pickd be appropriate for Islamic forum. Maybe I shoulda chosen the username InJihad or something. :)

Thanks bro for the welcome. I hope to learn and benefit from the useful discussions on the forum.

tigerkhan
04-13-2011, 07:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighter
Thank you for the welcome bro. My username ha? After accepting Islam I found that I have to do a lot of fighting and most of this fighting is going on in meself. From mornin till night I'm fighting. So that's how I chose the name.
thats great. thanks for clearing, mean fighting for ahrra...
otherwise i was thinking someone may mis understood that as fighting with people. lol

selsebil
04-13-2011, 12:55 PM
Assalaam Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuh,

Welcome to the forum.Hope you'd benefit from your stay here.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!